• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trainer Seasonality

Bets Wins Win% P/L(SP) Places ROI(SP) P/L(BF) ROI(BF) A/E ExpWins AvgWinOdd AvgBFWinOdd
80 19 23.75 118.46 40 148.08 285.27 356.58 1.45 13.09 10.45 20.18

You currently have 8 categories with specifications in your system.

Race Data - All of these categories specify only the types of races included.
UK/Ireland United Kingdom
Race Code Flat
Track Catterick Doncaster Goodwood Musselburgh Salisbury Thirsk Yarmouth
York
Race Distance Between 6f And 1m4f
Race Class (inc Irish) Class 1 Class 2 Class 3 Class 4 Class 5 Class 6
Horse Data - These categories specify the individual traits of each horse in THIS race.
Horse Age Between 4 And 9
Jockey Data - These categories specify characteristics for the jockey riding the analysed horse.
Jockey Atzeni, Andrea Crowley, Jim Spencer, Jamie
Trainer Data - These categories specify characteristics of the trainer of the analysed horse.
Trainer Simcock, D M

looks like i failed anyhow you can get the jest D Simcock is a trainer i follow on the flat
ALANST ALANST - me too , plenty of patterns within his operation mate
if your struggling with the Snipping tool to upload - download an app called Awesome Screen Shot - takes a picture or part picture of the screen , saves a jpeg , easy to attach.

looks like i failed anyhow you can get the jest D Simcock is a trainer i follow on the flat
@ALANST

David Simcock - Has a seasonal pattern on the AW in Winter - starts in December - February - Class dependant - 3 and below - 25% SR
Simcock AW - Seasonal.PNG
Years.PNG
Been going well this year so far 5 from 15

Last edited:
many thanks Araz191 excellent S/R and ROI i was saving his stats and a few other trainers on another database but the person involved lost all info

The consistent number of runs each year is a good sign as well
The results tell you that 50-60 runs with the pool of horses he has each season at this time is his "comfort zone" - probably if he started to change that it would affect results - guy knows his own ability - proven in results

i have found with most of my systems Gelding perform best but looking at your D Simcock thread omitting this type of horse albeit a smaller sample improves results might be worth keeping an eye on

Back