• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trainer & Jockeys - Only Runner That Day - Is it significant?

well done just looked at replay he won well just looked at tomorrow​

barnaviddaun 13.45 aintree brendan powell
any second now in grand national t walsh m p walsh when he send one over not far away remember papillon gamble seabass
the gossiper in the NHF emmut mullins pw mullins and i find it interesting that miss r curtis has got the service of r blackmore in the stayers hurdle

hello all no good to day tomorrow
trainer travels 311 mile with 1 runner 15.36 kelso almazhar 4/1
also like well educated 5.11 kelso 13/8 good luck what every you do

hello again this is a leap of faith but they say follow a trainer in form but just notice
H de Bromhead has only 1 horse running at Leopardstown 3.45 catena zapata its the only one who's had a run and finish 3rd and it on the flat
its the outside of the field EW the trainer is walking on water at the moment good luck what every you do

Same set up on the sheet - same data periods etc

Jockeys - Most significant
View attachment 57232
What struck me here with the jockey data was that the 2016 data check mostly held up and stayed in the realms of positive. Ryan Moore has a 50% strike rate in this period , but a very small sample.
Dettori with the largest jump in Win % when he only has the one ride of the day from 205 runners (just over 3% of rides) - market has them covered though by the looks of it.

Bottom of the table

View attachment 57233
Some decent jockeys on there - interesting to note that 2 of the better ones - James Doyle and Adam Kirby both turned their 2016 data around - Doyle by 13.29% in 2016 increasing his "Single mount" win % to 33% from an overall low of just under 11%.
Brian Hughes at the bottom there strangely for a jockey who since the turn of 2018 is riding at a 24% strike rate from over 140 odd runners and normally 13% to over 16% depending on what period of data you look at - yet overall the data shows when he has just the one mount the strike rate drops to around 7% overall from 479 rides.

hello all tomorrow W J Haggas has 2 runner one at Redcar short price but send 1 at Windsor 16.10 Alto Volante 8/1 c fallon onboard
and C Longsdon sends 2 to Huntingdon 16.30 The Wise Traveller 8/1 as its the only ride for A Coleman after the ride he gave the horse
in the national let hope he get a winner this time good luck what ever you do

hello all few days off
H fry travel from Dorset to Huntingdon 181 miles with 1 runner in the 1.00 shall we go now 7/1 do not know much about jockey
also trainer and jockey has 67% when teaming up together 2 win from 3 runner 4.50 Wolverhampton at 25/1 number 8 sky also go 4 places EW

16.30 newmarket Jack The Truth Benoit D L Sayette only mount 10/1 3places or 17/2 4 places
13.50 newton abbot twin star 9/2 was disqualified 2 start ago from 1st place jockey forgot to weigh in next start finish 2 but different jockey
now trainer has gave the one who forgot a chance to redeem himself will he make the same mistake again?
15.45 southwell n j henderson only horse go chique 9/1 nico de boinville rides but he also has a spare ride
good luck what every you do

hello all work life may get in way from now on so i will post when i can
C Longsdon only runner storm goddess have not travel very far this time but have got B Hughes up in saddle 15 .50 Cheltenham
also same jockey on S Curran only runner small trainer Domaine De L'Isle 16.25 cheltenham

hello all work life may get in way from now on so i will post when i can
C Longsdon only runner storm goddess have not travel very far this time but have got B Hughes up in saddle 15 .50 Cheltenham
also same jockey on S Curran only runner small trainer Domaine De L'Isle 16.25 cheltenham
Thankyou

Using HRB combining trainer with one runner,jockey with one runner
and in the top 20 of horses having travelled furthest distance to the track.

Gunmetal 1:50 Newmarket LOST 5/1
Mamba Wamba 3:35 Newmarket LOST 25/1
Gunnerside 8:15 Kempton 2ND 11/10

Running Total 0/3

Winnersforu

Last edited:
sorry sent last post as just got home miss this one D Omeara travel 171miles to newmarket 15.00 summerghand with 1 runner its against odds fav
be lucky what ever you do off to bed

Back