• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trainer change systems

22/214
+3.86

Rough run for this. It'll happen sometimes with a low strike rate system, but I've maybe extended the criteria for this a bit too far.

If you don't mind, I'll start afresh with this as it's (disappointingly) broke even. It's much easier to work from 0/0! A few hard luck stories along the way (44BSP traded at 1.1 and lost, 50BSP won then lost in the stewards room) but also a lower strike rate than backfitting had produced.

I'll focus only on jumps and the occasional all weather selection, but stick to the tighter criteria I had at the beginning of this in the spring.

Musselburgh, 14:50: Idilico

Hi greyabbey greyabbey.
I think you’re making the right call by just focusing on NH racing.
I tried putting a flat based system together and spent quite some time on it using different filters but it was hopeless.
Idilico was my only TC bet today.
A fresh start for you, and I reckon this month will show a profit, so good luck going forward.
Are you putting your hard-earned on the qualifiers?

Good luck. I generally ignore even Irish racing for betting. I don't follow and understand the intricacies of trainers enough to be knowledgeable.
greyabbey greyabbey .
You think I do….
Just testing a new offshoot.
Maybe I ought to start a new thread on this angle.

Last edited:
Back