• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trainer change systems

I've a busy day tomorrow and there's a lot of qualifiers so I'll just post them here now.

Ayr, 16:25: All Things Bright
Thurles, 15:25: Nicolas Fancy
Worcester, 14:13: Corrans Cross
Worcester, 15:23: Alberic
Worcester, 15:23: Jesuitique

I've a busy day tomorrow and there's a lot of qualifiers so I'll just post them here now.

Ayr, 16:25: All Things Bright
Thurles, 15:25: Nicolas Fancy
Worcester, 14:13: Corrans Cross
Worcester, 15:23: Alberic
Worcester, 15:23: Jesuitique

Jesuitique (FR) was 17/1 early on today and then won at 7/1 ISP :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: good

Did it nicely at 8.8. :)
Corrans Cross ran well but ran out of steam. Alberic well for 3rd. Nicolas Fancy poor. One to come.

Wolverhampton, 14:50 - Ellade
Wolverhampton, 17:55 - Bint Australia
Yarmouth, 15:50 - Mcqueen
Yarmouth, 16:55 - Imperial Butterfly

Ran well and traded low (I'll check Timeform in the morning for exactly how low) but well beaten in 3rd. My other bet fell at the last when leading. One of those days.
21/201

Ran well and traded low (I'll check Timeform in the morning for exactly how low) but well beaten in 3rd. My other bet fell at the last when leading. One of those days.
21/201
yeah was looking good at one point but then faded a bit in the last couple of furlongs

yeah was looking good at one point but then faded a bit in the last couple of furlongs
Yeah. Traded at 1.63. I think running wide, wet ground and running keenly were a lethal cocktail in the final furlong. Railway Muice (winner on this thread a few weeks ago) has had a lovely winning run.

Back