• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

top ten favourite films

OK here goes:In no particular order,as you can see not a lover of modern films
1)The Graduate (1967)
2)Papillon(1973)
3)Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid(1969)
4)Back to the future(trilogy)(1985)
5)The Sting(1973)
6)Gone to Earth(1950)...probably one of the most underated british masterpieces of all time
7)The Italian Job(1969)
8)The Third Man(1949)..possibly one of the greatest films ever made
9)The League if Gentlemen(1960)
10)All the carry on films and all of the ealing comedies(OK cheated a bit there):):):)

1)Thomas Crown Affair (Steve McQueen)
2) Up The Junction
3)Hard Days Night
4) The Boat That Rocked
5) Round The MullBerry Bush
6) Billy Elliot (Stage Musical)
7) Somewhere In Time
8)That Thing You Do
9) Animal House
10 ) Weekend At Bernies

Don't really do films, but The Wall was interesting, and I think Peter Sellers was brilliant in Being There.
Carol won't let me watch Titanic because she reckons it'll make me cry, so I guess that gets her vote.

Not watched anything for years and memory not what it used to be so just a short list

1 Cool Running
2 The Final Countdown
3 Ghost
4 The Buddy Holly Story
and one for Christmas - Its A Wonderful Life

1)Thomas Crown Affair (Steve McQueen)
2) Up The Junction
3)Hard Days Night
4) The Boat That Rocked
5) Round The MullBerry Bush
6) Billy Elliot (Stage Musical)
7) Somewhere In Time
8)That Thing You Do
9) Animal House
10 ) Weekend At Bernies
Aha..thomas crown with Mr cool himself.I still think the car chase in his other film Bullitt is one of the greatest.

Four which i am happy to play one more time : Forrest Gump : The Kingdom of heaven : Lawless : Heat

I liked Mutiny on the Bounty, The Great Escape, or most escape ones, and alot of the old comediies as well. I remember another The Fastest Gun in the West i think it may of been call.

I liked Mutiny on the Bounty, The Great Escape, or most escape ones, and alot of the old comediies as well. I remember another The Fastest Gun in the West i think it may of been call.
Hi On TheNod<
Absolute love Mutiny on the Bounty...I dont like remakes but the remake with Anthony Hopkins and Mel Gibson is also very good.Have you ever seen Master And Commander ,that's very well made and is set on the high seas.

Hi mick,
Have you ever seen "No Country For Old Men" with Tommy Lee Jones?? Great Film
Yes and i would say worth the watch but not to the point where i felt able to re watch which is my benchmark. :) PS : just reading your above i agree Master and commander an excellent film.

My mate had a convertible mustang firebird. To flash for my taste but the girls liked it. :)
I think you've got things a bit mixed up somewhere cos Mustang is Ford and Firebirds are GM.
I had it suped up which it meant wheel spin in every gear in the wet lol.

Back