• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tomorrow Done Today

Worcester 6.30 Baily Gorse 9/1

This 7 year old gelding ran a very good second on stable debut for Tom Lacey at Chepstow. Although the winner done it well in the end, this one paid the price for trying to go with him and was better than the 11l defeat, and would have finished a lot further ahead of the third and fourth, who both went close to winning since themselves.

This saw the selection well supported on his latest start, but he had lost the race before he even got on to the racecourse - sweating badly, fractious in the preliminaries, and hitting pretty much every hurdle.

He's up in trip to 24f now, and the blinkers are now on. He ran a really solid 9l 4th off this mark in Ireland of 97, which should honestly be around 110 here. I've actually no idea how they've got away with his mark not going up when racing over here.

Obviously the horse could blow it again before the start, but I know if he's on a going day that he would be extremely tough to beat off this mark

Worcester 6.30 Baily Gorse 9/1

This 7 year old gelding ran a very good second on stable debut for Tom Lacey at Chepstow. Although the winner done it well in the end, this one paid the price for trying to go with him and was better than the 11l defeat, and would have finished a lot further ahead of the third and fourth, who both went close to winning since themselves.

This saw the selection well supported on his latest start, but he had lost the race before he even got on to the racecourse - sweating badly, fractious in the preliminaries, and hitting pretty much every hurdle.

He's up in trip to 24f now, and the blinkers are now on. He ran a really solid 9l 4th off this mark in Ireland of 97, which should honestly be around 110 here. I've actually no idea how they've got away with his mark not going up when racing over here.

Obviously the horse could blow it again before the start, but I know if he's on a going day that he would be extremely tough to beat off this mark
Good Luck Ryan i Put up Sakhees Conquest Last time and it ran a stinker 25/1 was 40.s tonight had it ew 4 places and a few quid ew on yours and rev fcst

Good Luck

Glinger was just tapped for toe, me thinks they need to try closer to 24f on ground that quick.

As for BG.. I don't think I would want to take him if you gave him for free, something just not right there.

But, from watching poor old Eriksen just now, there are more important things in life - hopefully he's OK.

Unbelievable racing ahead guys, Stratty, Toxxy, Ffossy, if only the flat had racing as exciting this week.
Choice or preference wise we are now most fortunent with all year NH and AW racing. I no longer work the NH racing and tbh do not miss it but for the past few years i have included summer AW races and its been interesting to note that some of my best AW earns have come during this period. With the majority eyes public and bookmaker focused on Ascot this week then its the ideal time for a smaller stable to execute a planned touch and 8/1 at an away meeting pays the same as at the Royal one. :)

Strat 2.55 Jamacho 14s Hills - 11/1 365

Last summer this 7 year old gelding went on a four race winning spree, with three of them being over this CD, and his last off this mark of 123 too. He actually ran sound races off 129 on his next two starts, but I don't think those courses suited him as well.

He had a few poor runs after that going to the Autumn, when the ground was too soft, and it was just a good way to get his mark back down again. He made his seasonal debut at Ludlow last month, where he travelled well enough, but the ground would have been on the soft side, and it looked like a pipe opener.

Now he's back to his last winning mark, and Hughes makes the journey for one ride. He was on board for 3 of the 4 wins. This coupled with a return to the course looks a good indicator to me that the horse is ready to roll.

Thank you, I am just about to knock this in to 2/1 fav from 14s 😆
Thank you, I am just about to knock this in to 2/1 fav from 14s 😆

Last summer this 7 year old gelding went on a four race winning spree, with three of them being over this CD, and his last off this mark of 123 too. He actually ran sound races off 129 on his next two starts, but I don't think those courses suited him as well.

He had a few poor runs after that going to the Autumn, when the ground was too soft, and it was just a good way to get his mark back down again. He made his seasonal debut at Ludlow last month, where he travelled well enough, but the ground would have been on the soft side, and it looked like a pipe opener.

Now he's back to his last winning mark, and Hughes makes the journey for one ride. He was on board for 3 of the 4 wins. This coupled with a return to the course looks a good indicator to me that the horse is ready to roll.
Thats the one 👍👍👍

Stratford 3.30 Alexander The Grey 22/1 tops

This 10 year old veteran has had 6 runs over fences here, but has never run a bad race, where the worst he finished was third.

He last won off 102, but looked to lose his way last season after two promising efforts at the start of his summer campaign off 105 & 107. They ran him over 16f on his seasonal debut this season, where he didn't actually run that badly, but it was far too sharp. They then stepped him up to 20f, which was also too sharp, but he was up there for long enough.

He's now down to just 84, and I think he's well worth a go EW in a race lacking quality in the main, more so given his fantastic record at the course, and it looks like he might be able to dictate the race from the front.

Ran well but up against 2 vastly improved horses,one to note be a good thing in a class 4

Back