• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tomorrow Done Today

Taunton 6.00 Sad Eyed Dylan 20s tops

8 year old gelding who has really run a lot better than the bare form on his last two runs, but for some weak finishing.

Three reasons why he might finally see his race out, firstly a wind op, secondly much quicker ground, and lastly the stable seem in much better health now.

He was a fair 115 horse at his peak, but now running off 92, he is dangerously well handicapped.

Cheers guys, I think this is a great time to bow out as I will only become an exposed handicapper with more guesses.

Let us remember the wonderful times that we shared, and also the rubbish ones too, because as the very famous poet Ronan Keating once said, Gambling is a rollercoaster, just gotta ride it.

• Sad
Reactions: PHS
I thought I was done before the big jumps break on Saturday, but maybe, just maybe, there is one last beauty tomorrow

Perth 4.50 Pitempton Power 8/1 tops

I quite like the trainer when he steps up his novices in trip, as he's landed a good few touches with the likes of Leostar & Folks Like Us when doing so, and this one has been kept to 16/17f, running with promise on several occasions, in fact, I don't think you can say he's run a bad race over hurdles so far.

He came third in a 0-120 last time, but now down to a 0-105, with a 5lb claimer on too, he looks better than a 101 horse from what I've seen in his novice hurdles, the six horses that beat him are all 120+, and he travelled and jumped like he wasn't far off that himself, as he certainly wasn't knocked about either.

His half sister was a different proposition when stepping up to 20f+ (123 rated in Ireland, so at least 130 here), and I am very interested to see what this 6 year old gelding can do at 20f.

Saver on Mr Melda in the same race 6/1 tops

This one ran yesterday, getting up near the line after being outpaced for most of the race. The extra half a mile should really see him travelling better, and the jock's 7lb claim offsets the penalty. It's just whether he can get over those exertions.

I would have much preferred to take the 10p R4 on him instead.

I also wish I knew why Maliboo is so short, she's had enough chances off lower marks to win, and her latest second hasn't worked out either. Malibamboozled.

PP ran well, very nice jumper, but never understand why you would stick such a lovely jumper in the rear and wide, just an absolute waste. No doubt he will pick up a race, but I doubt he would be a big enough price to interest me.

I might put a couple for tomorrow, but hills are just cutting so quickly lately, hopefully I can wait until the others price up.

Back