• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tomorrow Done Today

Yes, you have to hit a 20 tip winning streak, minimum price 10/1 🤯
Oh, that’s easy then. Here are a few to start with

3:45 Sedgefield - Kilganer Queen
5:10 Tipperary - Erosandpsyche
5:15 Yarmouth - First Folio

Huh? What do you mean they have to be posted before the race? Arghhh forget it.

I can see what you are doing, making me waste my posts. I think I only have 40 left before I lose the colt status :confused:

Numero Uno is one that I think could win on the bridle in the 7.30 at Taunton 6/1 tops

Great looking switcher as Vaughan had struggled somewhat this year (4%), where as the good doctor is always good at improving sorts that look out of form.

He ran a good third on handicap debut off 97 last Feb, but now will run off just 76 with the 7lb claim. Obviously the horse could just be useless and hasn’t trained on, but.. I know how good he is with the switchers so it’s well worth a go.

Back