• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tomorrow Done Today

Bangor 11.55 A Book Of Intrigue 18s hills

Great switcher to Symonds this one, who has had a breakthrough season, doing really well with a lot of the ex Dennis horses. The previous trainer of this one seemed to be in the doldrums too, with just one winner this season.

ABOI was a fair bumper horse winning twice, and you don’t see many winning with a penalty. A lot of his hurdles runs were on soft ground, not sure if that’s why he disappointed, but he is now down to 92, and he really should be going close off this mark if he ran anywhere near to the level of his bumper runs.

Not much good it seems, but it made me look at something more closely, so hopefully it pays off in the long run.

Stratford 1.22 Getawaytonewbay 10/1

I was taken with how she won here back in August, really jumping with aplomb. The horse she beat went on to win, but she couldn't quite manage to win herself. This is her first time returning to the course, and now she's only 1lb higher.

What makes her more interesting to me is the yard has improved since ex trainer David Dennis has moved on to be assistant trainer. He enjoyed success with the Symonds yard when he had that role briefly there too. The owners stayed loyal to Dennis, and moved with him to the Sheppard yard, where we've seen him progress horses in Innisfree Lad (119>132) etc, with Hahadi & Schnabel both winning well during the week too, which is no mean feat, as they all had numerous wins when with Symonds.

We last saw the selection running in November, and although fitness has to be taken on trust, since Dennis has joined the yard we've seen the magic rub off on a couple of original Sheppard horses already in The Bay Birch & All Good Things.

Irony is without Ryan's i wouldn't of put bet on!

I done in for interest on TV races then had a 17)2 winner to top it off.

So cheers Ryan

Market Rasen 7.00 Oksana 9/1 tops

This 8 year old gelding seems to save her best for here, with two wins, and three other defeats by under 3l.

She only won here off 3lb higher back in September, slowly coming back to form lately, with a good 4th latest, as the 1st, 3rd, & 5th have all gone close since.

This 23f is on the edge of her stamina, but she has won over 22f before, and as the only course winner in the race, I hope that can give her an edge.

Back