• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Tomorrow Done Today

RyanWe

Filly
Cheers, yeah I thought that was a good ride.

It seemed pretty weak in the betting considering, even I thought maybe today isn't the day.

Coseleymon

Yearling
Cheers, yeah I thought that was a good ride.

It seemed pretty weak in the betting considering, even I thought maybe today isn't the day.
I'm going to play up a few quid on Ballyellis in the 3-55 i put Dell Arca up on here when it won at 25s !! But i reckon the Twister horse will reverse places on the better ground

RyanWe

Filly
Nachi Falls in the 3.00 at Font tomorrow - 14/1 with most

Won here over a little further last season, that made him two from two in the visor. That mark was also off 3lb higher, although the claimer put him 4lb lower. He hasn't been so great since, but since returning this season, he hasn't had any headgear on, so his mark has fallen down again. Now the visor is back on, we should see a much more competitive beast.

RyanWe

Filly
Fontwell 3.35 Legend Of Zorro 10/1 365, 6/1 next best

I thought this 8 year old gelding was impressive when winning on stable debut for his new handler over 23.5f at Taunton. It may only have been an almost 2l victory in the end, but it was the manner of the victory, with how he travelled and jumped from the front. That form has also worked out extremely well, with the third and fourth both winning since. The second has been luckless with two narrow defeats since too.

LOZ on the bare form of last time was disappointing, but he really did jump poorly over the fixed fences at Worcester, maybe compounded by the fact he was run off his feet down in trip to 20f. He was still the only horse who could actually lay up with the facile winner that day, Jamima P, who won easily again today at Ffos Las off a 12lb higher mark.

Now with LOZ returned to a staying trip of 26f, this is the perfect course for a front running jumper, and I think it will take a real good one to beat him.

Reactions: PHS

RyanWe

Filly
Chanced Meteorite landing in the 2.05 at Hunt - 8/1 tops

Hard to know how much this race will take to win, as the trip looks short for a few, where as I am convinced this is the best trip for the selection.

The price just looks a bit too big as he is a bit more solid than most, which is saying something given he can make a blunder or two/. He could easily go off fav if the others aren't fancied enough, as it's easy to pick holes in the whole field.

RyanWe

Filly
Clearly Capable for me in the last at Ffos - 8/1, maybe 17/2

This one ran a great second on stable debut for his new yard. The horse who beat him bolted up again, and is now 15lb higher rated. We saw the horse 10l behind in third win the first race at Ffos just now.

The jock on CC also gets to claim 5lb this time, and although this is no bad race, he’s worth a go now he’s drifted out to a fair price

PHS

Filly
Clearly Capable for me in the last at Ffos - 8/1, maybe 17/2

This one ran a great second on stable debut for his new yard. The horse who beat him bolted up again, and is now 15lb higher rated. We saw the horse 10l behind in third win the first race at Ffos just now.

The jock on CC also gets to claim 5lb this time, and although this is no bad race, he’s worth a go now he’s drifted out to a fair price
Brilliant Ryan:cool:. There are no superlatives.....

Now 108% ROI since 01/05/21 on the ones I've done:dance2:.

Last edited:

RyanWe

Filly
Market Rasen 1.40 Cast In Grey - 10/1 tops

A fellow judge told me to take a look at this one as the Foxtrot racing have some informative videos on their runners.

This 7 year old mare has alright bumper form, but looked to be aimed at handicaps when running in her qualifying runs over hurdles.

Brought along steadily, she didn't cut much ice on her handicap debut, but was running a nice race on her next start at Southwell, but for making a bad mistake two out. That was off 94, and the winner won a couple of times since, the highest off a 15lb higher mark.

Cast In Grey returned this season at Bangor last month, but the ground was far too soft. and the jockey said he knew going down to the start that she hated it. He said she'll come on for the run, and now running off 85, she really should be going close off this mark based on her bumper runs (91 & 97 RPRs).

- Last run review
- Trainer's thoughts on today

RyanWe

Filly
Putting Green 20/1 general

This 9 year old gelding really looked set to win off his tumbling mark when running back in Janaury, but he just didn't get up the Plumpton hill (1.06 IR) and finished very tired in to third, on ground that should have been too soft for him.

They gave him a few months off after that, and we saw him on his comeback run just 10 days ago at Worcester, in what looked a hot race, but he was friendless in the betting, with the 20f proving too sharp, and wasn't given a hard time in rear.

The handicapper dropped him 2lb, and now he's at Perth over 24f, where he is unbeaten in two starts off 114 & 118. Now running off 109, you like to think this has been the aim as it's a long old journey.

RyanWe

Filly
I thought Whiteoak Fleur was worth something at 14s+

Very impressive when winning on handicap debut back in December at Sedge off 109, but she threw two subsequent races away jumping out violently to her right. They then tried to run her at a right handed track instead, but looked like she had enough.

She returned again three weeks ago at Aintree, where she showed yet again a slight tendency to jump out to her right. She ran well enough for a long way, but weakened approaching the last hurdle. She's returned to a right handed track here, and I think it's interesting that Quinlan has been booked to ride, as he rarely rides for the yard, but was on board when she won at Sedge, and now she's only 3lb higher. She tries 24f for the first time, which perhaps won't be that much more of an effort than the 20f win on soft.

Electrictywork at 16s was another option as it ran a really good 2nd of 18 in Ireland back in October, with the winner, and those in behind franking the form.

He hasn't shown much since returning from his winter break, but was only beat a few lengths in a PTP last week. Trainer hasn't sent anything over for a couple of years, but did win with one when he did. He's actually got a shorter priced runner in the bumper here too, but Brogan the Brilliant also makes the long journey to ride just this horse, so if anywhere near the Irish 2nd in a handicap, it would have a big chance