• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Tomorrow Done Today

PHS

Filly
I was due one, the gambling god took pity.
The odds you select at, your bound to have longish losing runs. Your stragegy works long term, and that's all that matters. I've tripled my opening bank (for your sels) since 2017. In real terms, it's not much money though, cos my bets are small. Any bigger though, and I wouldn't keep getting on.

RyanWe

Filly
The odds you select at, your bound to have longish losing runs. Your stragegy works long term, and that's all that matters. I've tripled my opening bank (for your sels) since 2017. In real terms, it's not much money though, cos my bets are small. Any bigger though, and I wouldn't keep getting on.
I think the amount of time that passes can make it feel longer than it is, but if I did 5 horses a day and fluked a winner on day 3, it probably wouldn't even be thought about

Nijinsky

Yearling
STAMP YOUR FEET 6.00 Balinrobe
Horse won a 2 mile chase at Roscommon last year off 111............Runs off 103 today over hurdles........Roscommon and Balinrobe both flat easy right handed tracks ground a little softer today then last win............Has soft ground form........Last 3 runs have been over 3m/2m 7f on sft/heavy int back to shorter distance could have run in 6.30 if they thought needed the trip.........was rated as high as 135 when with Tom George.......14s seem fair

Elite

Yearling
Horse won a 2 mile chase at Roscommon last year off 111............Runs off 103 today over hurdles........Roscommon and Balinrobe both flat easy right handed tracks ground a little softer today then last win............Has soft ground form........Last 3 runs have been over 3m/2m 7f on sft/heavy int back to shorter distance could have run in 6.30 if they thought needed the trip.........was rated as high as 135 when with Tom George.......14s seem fair

Ran well unlucky, backed it Ew so bit of profit.

RyanWe

Filly
Warwick 7.30 Eclat Des Mottes 22/1 tops

This 7 year old gelding used to be pretty useful when with Mullins in Ireland, but he started life with Keighley on such a stiff mark, that he either lost confidence, or they went through the motions.

This saw his mark fall from 130 to 104 in just 4 runs, and he was running a cracking race at Catterick when taking a crunching fall at the last. The horses in behind have won since, so it worked out well. From reading the blog, the horse has been brought along steadily, improving with each run. Last time was just too far (22.5f), and I think the horse is just a lot more resolute with the visor on, which is back on here.

He's now 12lb lower than the Catterick run, and his jumping is super in the main, so I think he could get a few in trouble from the front here, as you really do need to jump here.

RyanWe

Filly
There are several rating droppers in the race - Write It Down, Triple Chief & Alexander The Grey - will just have to see what happens in the market with them, but on what they've shown recently, they are poorly priced.

Coseleymon

Yearling
There are several rating droppers in the race - Write It Down, Triple Chief & Alexander The Grey - will just have to see what happens in the market with them, but on what they've shown recently, they are poorly priced.
Hi Ryan the one i think could be overpriced is Fact Flow ran a disappointing race last time but back down in trip and has Ben Jones on board who has a good record over the chase course at Warwick good luck with the selection

RyanWe

Filly
He was pretty impressive at Cheppers, trainer said it was because of the quick ground, but it's not like he doesn't have form on softer ground, so ATB Cose.

RyanWe

Filly
I went for a bit on Triple Chief (15/2 is a bit disappointing, but..) - hard to ignore how well this trainer has done first time out with Jimmy Frost horses, Legend Of Zorro & Troed Y Melin both won on their first start. It wasn't long ago that he was going close off 100, but now down to just 74 with the excellent Carver still on board, first time wind op too.

Did think about doing it in running as not the greatest of jumpers, but knowing my luck it will lead from the front and jump like a buck

RyanWe

Filly
Given American Craftsman a bash in the 2.40 at Worcester tomorrow - 22s tops after a bit of money.

He may just be too useless to ever win as he can’t run off any lower, but I did like how he travelled on his first run for Scudamore, which was a positive switch of yards, it’s just that he didn’t stay the 20.5f trip. Back down to 16f here, smaller field, 5lb lower, and may be able to dominate.

RyanWe

Filly
I liked Sirop De Menthe in the 8.00 at Ffos, but 10/1 after the recent runs now does seem shocking, although I think if it ran anywhere near to previous Ffos Las runs then he would be so tough to beat.

I like one at at Cartmel in the 2.10 as well, but the price is getting a bit tight at 7/1, although I think if they just make the running then it could blow this lot out of the water, so the aptly named..

Blow By Blow

He really looked to improve on his first start for his new trainer when last seen, where they started him over a trip far too short of 20f. I still felt he was still being looked after last time, as he was given an awful lot to do. The ground was atrocious, where he was closing all the way to the line. At least he didn't finish too close to the winner in the end so the handicapper has left him off the same mark.

Cartmel sure is a very different course to Hexham, but this horse can front run, and now would be a great time for them to unleash this beast, as he really was in a different class to this lot at his peak. It was only two years ago when he ran in the national, but here he is off top weight in a 0-110

RyanWe

Filly
I want to keep Justforjames on my side in this 2.10 race, a classic boom or bust type, who is potentially chucked in, or has just lost the plot

It's already been knocked in to 16s tops, but 10s bottom, with barely any money on betfair, which means maybe the books have actually taking some money on it.

He went close to winning twice off 122/124 last season, and didn't run that badly back in November off 124 either. Yet now down to 102 after some lacklustre displays, he's clearly well handicapped if on a going day

Coseleymon

Yearling
I want to keep Justforjames on my side in this 2.10 race, a classic boom or bust type, who is potentially chucked in, or has just lost the plot

It's already been knocked in to 16s tops, but 10s bottom, with barely any money on betfair, which means maybe the books have actually taking some money on it.

He went close to winning twice off 122/124 last season, and didn't run that badly back in November off 124 either. Yet now down to 102 after some lacklustre displays, he's clearly well handicapped if on a going day
Nice winner got a good strong ride as well money must have been down!!