• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tomorrow Done Today

Best of luck RyanWe RyanWe

I'm struggling the find much of interest on the flat today and want a day of doing sod all.

I've looked at the previous small sampe of previous runnings and all have gone to 8yo/ lightly raced types. Obviously there is some some relation between the two .

My question is would a trainer aim a horse for a 8yo+race ?

I havent a clue how many there are through a season.

I must admit I didn't even realise this was an 8 year old+ race, I didn't even know it was a thing :rofl:

Obviously we see the Veteran races for 10+, but this is a new one on me.

Excellent stuff......Strange the late WD yesterday obviously you had snaffed all the value Ryan didnt get the fancy prices but very happy mucho gracius......split my stake with Eaton who seemed to be tanking but there was 1000 in running to back resolute small double with Front-runners selection...WD

Huntingdon 3.35 Bay Of Intrigue 6/1 paddy

Handicap/stable debut in this race, and the opening mark of 113 looks fair. He travelled as well as anything over 19.5f at Hereford in a novice hurdle before falling at the last, where he would have finished fourth as he's just too keen for much more than 16f. That race has worked out really well, with the front two both 130+.

This run saw him sent off at 7/4 in a novice hurdle at Plump, where he lost so much ground and momentum from jumping out to his right at literally every hurdle. To only be beat over 1l in the end was a great effort, and he had to give the winner 7lb, who ran well enough off 107 yesterday.

Now the biggest selling point for me, is moving from O'Shea to Symonds, who has an incredible 29% SR in handicap hurdles this season, with O'Shea only managing 1 winner from 32 these past two seasons. So there is no doubt in my mind that this horse will be improved

This course, distance of 16f, and ground all look perfect for the selection, and I think it will take a good one to beat him.

I will echo these comments, followed Ryan for many a year has bad runs but ultimately well in front over a period of time..

Back