• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

To PM or not to PM, that is the question.

ArkRoyal

Administrator
The forum has been going great guns lately with some excellent sharing of ideas and open discussions, which lets face it, is what a good forum should be all about.

I have made my thoughts clear on PM's in the past and I would prefer to disable the ability to PM, but I have come to realise they do have fulfil a need, and are useful in the occasions when a public posting of the content is not relevant to the forum.

However, it is clear that some members still seem keen to want to take discussions away from the forum and ask questions by PM rather than posting openly on the forum. If a post on the forum has prompted your question then surely you should ask it on the forum and not by PM.

Old habits are hard to break but I think we are moving in the right direction, for example compare the openness of some of the posts that are being made about VDW to those made on other forums a few years ago!

In closing, I would like to ask all members to pause briefly before sending a PM to consider why they are sending it and not making a post on the forum.

All the Best

AR

I think it's gone all posh now Frank,we have to start a 'conversation'Ooohh,what the boss obviously hasn't sussed,is that if there wasn't a PM facility,or some such,members would just send an email,righty ho,Bar Open,just orf to check PandaSweeps Tips,really looking good and a great direct link to their website...

I think it's gone all posh now Frank,we have to start a 'conversation'Ooohh,what the boss obviously hasn't sussed,is that if there wasn't a PM facility,or some such,members would just send an email,righty ho,Bar Open,just orf to check PandaSweeps Tips,really looking good and a great direct link to their website...

Members do not necessarily know other members emails H.
Re Panda it is a free site they are based in Australia and I can't see any issue in having a link to it, perhaps you could enlighten me as what the issue is, preferably in a new thread or a PM:whistle:

still looking for a sense of humour then Ark...
JgqeYl1.jpg

still looking for a sense of humour then Ark...
No rog, to be honest I am just fed up with the constant snipes. But don't let that stop your fun.:obscene-buttred:
As a life long Tottenham fan you have to have a sense of humour:gotcha: It just wears a little thin when you get the same old same old all the time.

Mmm,not sure about 'constant',and I may have been accused of many things,but lack of originality is at least halfway down the list,I'm sure of one thing though,if you take youtrself tooooo seriously,no one else will :party:

Back