• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

TK Tips

TK Racing

Yearling
Insider Plan
Kempton R3-1
Kempton R6-1
Kempton R7-1
Kempton R8-1

LS Win Plan
Kempton R3-1
Kempton R6-1

I have no idea Chesham Chesham but I think its Race3 Horse1 but no explanation as to why its horse number 1 in those particular races, except it looks like top of the handicap in handicap races although race 2 wasn't included yesterday. Also why Insider plan & LS?win plan???

Sorry, I forgot to include horse names. Larry is right it was race 3 horse 1. I am trying out a couple of plans. The plans names are The Insider Plan and the Last Start Winners Plan. Both I have modified. For the last couple of days they have been doing okay. Maybe I am jumping the gate by putting up here. I tried them on Turf racing, but they didn't do too well.

Insider - No Tips

LS Win - Newcastle Race 2-12 Firsteen

Just started trialing both plans.
So far they read as such
Insider - W,2,W,W,W,L,W,L
LS Win - W,L,W,W,W,W,W,L
Prize money may not be much as they both pull up a lot of favourites
Also trialing two 2yo AW Plans (W,W,L) and (W,W,2,W) ,
and a Best Form Plan (Trying 4 variations, to find the best)
Main Plan (W,W,2,3,W,L,3,W,L,L,W,L,2,L,3,W)
BF Plan (W,3,W,W,L,2,3)

Insider - No Tips

LS Win - Lingfield Race 1-4 Steel Helmut win

So far they read as such
Insider - W,2,W,W,W,L,W,L
LS Win - W,L,W,W,W,W,W,L,2,L,W

You did not post Steel Helmut before the race was run.

Also your Past Plans Record has more results than you have posted Pre Race selections for.

Really you should only post Plan Results for the horses that you have posted Pre Race or you are just aftertiming

sorry about that mate, will try to do better next time
okay results read as
Insider - W,L,W,L
LS Win - W,L,2,L,NB(win after race)
hows that

Today's Tips
Insider - Kempton Race 3-1 One Hart

LS Win - Kempton Race 3-4 Hubert

is this a better time for posting 5.35 am UK time

According to forum the Lingfield Race was posted 8.35 am, the race didn't run till 4.55 pm so how could it have been posted after the race had run?

Last edited:
According to forum the Lingfield Race was posted 8.35 am, the race didn't run till 4.55 pm so how could it have been posted after the race had run?

I think that the 8:35 you see is your local time. It was actually posted at 11:35 PM yesterday in the UK which would have been after the race had run

View attachment 75601

I think that the 8:35 you see is your local time. It was actually posted at 11:35 PM yesterday in the UK which would have been after the race had run
Ok thank you
There must be something wrong with the clock in the program, as I posted it not long after 10.58 am (the previous post)
11.35 pm would have made it 8.35 am in australia. I do these tips before I go to bed the night before.
11.35 am would have been possibly the right time. Still well in time for the race.
Ahh, now I know why it said 11.35 pm, because it had edit showing, I edited the result the next morning. Before that I couldn't edit anything as I had to wait till you or one of your offsiders posted it. Maybe somehow I didn't post it the night before, but I was sure I did.

Last edited:
Today's Tips
Insider - No Tips

LS Win - Lingfield Race 2-2 Tell Me All
Lingfield Race 3-1 Fashion Free
Lingfield Race 5-6 Mon Frere

Insider - W,L,W,L,2
LS Win - W,L,2,L,NB(win after race),3

Last edited:
Today's Tips

Insider - Chelmsford Race 3-1 Furious

LS Win - No Tips