• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Tiswas

TIZWAS

Yearling
Morning T tacker though the dawn has not broken yet early start gives me an early finish thank god.

Yes SE is due to go up 9lb in the handicap given his over stretch in the 0-70
Today he steps up a level and for that gets to carry 9lb less in physical weight from the 10l win, even with the penalty, the top rated here PMAD is just 1lb higher and gives SE 18lb

RV is rated 85 equal to SE on his new mark but again RV has to give SE 17lb

The added 1f is no concern as SE could also run at Hamilton in a 0-85 tomorrow over 8f again, Hamilton is a tough course, stamina is vital being the uk,s highest altitude wise, there for the trainer I concur opted for Ripon.

Pontefract is undulated and up hill Hamilton the same, Ripon is slightly undulated and mainly flat again the trainer has well thought out his race.

One may say Pontefract was Left handed and Ripon is right there again Hamilton is also right handed so again the trainer has no concerns in my eyes.

Both PMAD & RV have had countless starts on the going and distance but yet to show any true form as 4yo, SE being a 3yo and the progressive form to date complemented by the physical weights, makes him very hard to appose hence my bet.

Hope the above gives an insight into my selection viewing collateral FORM drew a blank I thank you for the interaction T tacker.

Tiswas

Edit ... Any thoughts on my other selections today in the HOT to TROT thread,

Last edited:

tacker

Gelding
The very fact that you choose to respond in this way only adds to the suspicion that you are, it's a simple yes or no answer to the question.