• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tipping Competition Table - November

After a slight delay the table is updated and complete with wins for retriever:clap:, JamesSmith:clap:, nigel90:clap:, Carol:clap: and tractorboy:clap:

So the winner is Sameernasri:clap: Congratulations
Well done to everyone ending the month with a profit:clap:
Thanks to everyone else:clap: for taking part and of course to dave58 dave58 for making it possible

1575191890627.png

Last edited:
Well done to Sameernasri Sameernasri (again) :clap:- may have to keep a close eye on you picks if you keep this up!! :) along with a few others here. You need to come out and talk football with some of the lads and lasses on here mate...won't hurt.

Thanks as always to Samacas Samacas and dave58 dave58 for making this possible.......
giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq Sorry I picked the wrong draw result but you needed 100+ pts to win......lol....that was funny last night!!

Last edited:
Well done to Sameernasri Sameernasri (again) :clap:- may have to keep a close eye on you picks if you keep this up!! :) along with a few others here. You need to come out and talk football with some of the lads and lasses on here mate...won't hurt.

Thanks as always to Samacas Samacas and dave58 dave58 for making this possible.......
giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq Sorry I picked the wrong draw result but you needed 100+ pts to win......lol....that was funny last night!!

Hi retriever retriever
It’s ok, thanks for reminding me that it was November that has 30 days! I just treat every month the same.

I tried to use my remaining points in the US Races, just picking random selections lol.

Surprisingly none of them won lol

Good luck for December!

Haha hahaha sure mate... Thanks

Back