• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Tipping Competition Table - November

Samacas

Mare
After a slight delay the table is updated and complete with wins for retriever:clap:, JamesSmith:clap:, nigel90:clap:, Carol:clap: and tractorboy:clap:

So the winner is Sameernasri:clap: Congratulations
Well done to everyone ending the month with a profit:clap:
Thanks to everyone else:clap: for taking part and of course to dave58 dave58 for making it possible

1575191890627.png

Last edited:
Well done to S Sameernasri (again) :clap:- may have to keep a close eye on you picks if you keep this up!! :) along with a few others here. You need to come out and talk football with some of the lads and lasses on here mate...won't hurt.

Thanks as always to Samacas Samacas and dave58 dave58 for making this possible.......
giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq Sorry I picked the wrong draw result but you needed 100+ pts to win......lol....that was funny last night!!

Last edited:
Well done to S Sameernasri (again) :clap:- may have to keep a close eye on you picks if you keep this up!! :) along with a few others here. You need to come out and talk football with some of the lads and lasses on here mate...won't hurt.

Thanks as always to Samacas Samacas and dave58 dave58 for making this possible.......
giuseppe_esq giuseppe_esq Sorry I picked the wrong draw result but you needed 100+ pts to win......lol....that was funny last night!!
Hi retriever retriever
It’s ok, thanks for reminding me that it was November that has 30 days! I just treat every month the same.

I tried to use my remaining points in the US Races, just picking random selections lol.

Surprisingly none of them won lol

Good luck for December!

Haha hahaha sure mate... Thanks