• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Tipping Competition Rules

Hi guys,

Am thinking to take part in April's competition. Was wondering whether it's okay to stake in parts of a unit?
For example, if I was used to thinking of a unit as 1% of my bank, could I bet 0.6 units in the competition?

Cheers,

Badger

Samacas

Mare
badger badger You can use 0.6pt bets as long as the 5pt rule is observed in any multiples,

'No daily limit but no single 'bet, event, or selection' can involve the use of more than 5pts'

Samacas

Mare
blackcat blackcat richard69 richard69

Amendment to the rules:

Horse Racing:
UK and Ireland only
Early prices can be taken but again price and source should be stated
Betfair is allowed if stated at the time of selection
All other bets will be settled to ISP
Other major world tracks/races can be used only if listed on Racing Post/cards
Result must be confirmed on the day the selection is made.

dave58

Administrator
Something I think I should have mentioned before. If you are joining in the fun could you please make sure you have a PayPal account as I live abroad and it's the easiest way for me to get winnings to the competition winners (apart from when my wife wins it when she insists on immediate payment!)

Thanks all

ALANST

Colt
hi Dave i am only doing this for fun didn't realise you can win money so do we have to pay a monthly sum to take part no probs if we do

dave58

Administrator
hi Dave i am only doing this for fun didn't realise you can win money so do we have to pay a monthly sum to take part no probs if we do
No ALANST ALANST it's meant to be a bit of fun but just to liven it up I sponsor it to the tune of twenty quid a month to the winner.