• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tipping Competition - new rule.

dave58

Administrator
Following concerns by some members and agreed by Samacas Samacas and myself.

'The competition is open to all members who are regular contributors to the main body of the forum.'

It does seem a reasonable expectation that if people want to have the chance to win a few quid then it's only reasonable to expect them to put something back in terms of being an active member of the forum.

Last edited:

'The competition is open to all members who are regular contributors to the main body of the forum.'

It does seem a reasonable expectation that if people want to have the chance to win a few quid then it's only reasonable to expect them to put something back in terms of being an active member of the forum.

I guess as a newbie I will have to contribute a few things before I can win the cash !!! Just when I'm on a winning steak as will !!!

Back