• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tipping Comp Selections for Thursday 15th October

3:15 Curragh - Sir Dotti
3:36 Carlisle - Ardera Cross
5:05 Wincanton - Hattaab
5:30 Chelmsford - Desert Cat
8:30 Chelmsford - Lily Beach

1pt win on each @ BFsp

2x 2nds but that still = -5pts

Last edited:
In the silly named Chelmsford City the 20.00 has an interesting bunch of really awful runners.Stats wise this could go to some poor nag in the top 5 in the betting,but it is such an awful race I think an apparant no-hoper only need to pull the old hoof out to pip the other's at the post.Despite the awful name Chelmsford City is a cracking little track.So its another e/w chance with:
Theydon Louboutin who is lightly raced and has run recently around here and was behind another one of todays runners Ragstone Road.I can see the positions being reversed today,there is a better jock up top who I hope keeps Theydon up with the pace.LTO the jock let go a bit in the race but the horse rallied strongly towards the end.
Theydon Louboutin 1 pint e/w
good luck
Kenny

At the beautifully named track, Chelmsford City, the lovely Hayley Turner rides Parknacilla in the 8.00 - back down close to a CD winning mark here.
3pt Win BFSP

Back