• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tipping Comp Selections for Sunday 11th October

3:25 Goodwood Eye Of The Water 1pt win 13/2 Bet365 BOG
3:25 Goodwood Pettochside 1pt win 1pt win 16/1 Bet365 BOG

Thanks James

goodwood 2.55
Bimble 1 point e.w (I would go for the win but have reservations about the jock,this is the longer trip for Bimble and will require holding up ,but the jock must not make the mistake of not positionaing in the hold up period.if disadvantaged in the straight then you can be out of the race.Goodwood for all its bells whistles and fame is a tricky unbalancing course. Its 5 and 6 furlong run which are fast,but IMHO cant beat Newmarket,which I consider to be the best course in britain,if not planet earth.:)
Tomorrow's Dream 1 point e/w.
Not a selection but if you are looking for value people are giving 35's on BF about Helvezia in the same race.This could go out a lot more before the race.Could be a fun bet,this race is a lot more wide open than the market suggests.

UEFA Nations League

England v Belgium - Kevin de Bruyne to score anytime @5.5 Betfair - 1 point
Norway v Romania - Ianis Hagi to score anytime @ 6 BetVictor - 1 point

Back