• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Tipping comp selections for Friday 31st july

dave58 dave58 Happy Birthday Carol :drinks::party:

4:05 Leoparstown - Eyeoweyou
4:45 Galway - Walking The Walk
4:50 Lingfield - Map
5:05 Wolverhampton - Belgium
5:15 Galway - Schedar
5:35 Wolverhampton - Sharrabang 2nd by a head @ BFsp 17.16 :cry:

1pt win on each @ BFsp

-6pts

Last edited:
2pts win BSP : 655 Ling : Billie Brave 1st @ 3.88 + 5.65pts
1.5pts win BSP on each : 7.05 Wolves : Red Bravo and Dextera Lad : -3pts
2pts win BSP : 7.25 Ling : Prince Rock: -2pts

Profit for the day +0.65pts

Last edited:
Goodluck everyone and congrats to the winner! I’ve got a roofer coming today to give me quote for some pointing that needs doing in my property, so won’t get chance to have a proper look at the horses today (not that it matters when I do get a proper chance to look lol). Therefore I’m out. See you in August, enjoy the sunshine today! :hi:

Leaving it all up to the last UK race of the month. All remaining points please on Queen Mia 8.35 Wolves 5/1 b365 thanks.

Can I have 50pts on @
dave58
dave58 & Carol getting drunk tonight HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL

You ain't gonna get much of a return on that one.
I agree though, happy birthday @carol. Hope you are getting spoiled.

Yes I know Carol has used up all her points so this won't count, but it's her birthday today and she wants to pick a horse.
So - no points each way on Falcao in the 7:05 Wolverhampton.

Now watch it hack up!
Happy Birthday Carol. You have beaten me on points again this month. Can you create a thread on how you make your selections please? Lol.

Enjoy your day dave58 dave58 and Carol.

Back