• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Thomas Betting Strategy

Catterick 3.50 (yesterday) Shaman Du Berlais

I backed this yesterday but unfortunately it forgot to jump the second last. I also got it at odds against but alas it wasn't to be.

One for the tracker from yesterday Wolverhampton 7.0 Ulster marked it's card with a very good run, a lightly raced progressive type.

Trying to find winners.
well I suppose I asked for that - but surely that's pinnacle of the strategy - I was referring more to the method of selection and evaluation or was it an actual Betting Strategy- I suppose the full answer would be "trying to find winners and then backing them"

Anyway good luck

Hi T Thomas,
a rather glib reply to markfinn markfinn. No criticism, but there is an underlying methodology behind your attempt at winner finding. I can see it in your previous selections. I believe however that Shaman Du Berlais did not fulfill all of the criteria that would normally have you getting your betting boots on.

Regards
Nellsman

Ulster was entered for a 2miles !! conditions event at Chelmsford on Thursday,but has not been declared this is interesting, let's see what the bus driver does next.

Apologies Markfinn I couldn't resist 😁. I am basically tracking horses who catch the eye and see how they are placed,and hopefully latch on to them on the right day.

Last edited:
Ludlow 4.10

Ballywood

This horse has all the attributes I look for in a bet except one, and that of course is the weight issue. I just can't back him for that one reason which is very frustrating, as everything else is perfect in today's field.

Wolverhampton 2.50

Gantier

I have backed Gantier this morning, a horse with a lot in it's favour compared to the rest of the field. As always there are questions but I think Gantier will answer those questions today.

There is a time factor between GANTIER V PARADISE BOY via 9 1/2 fur wolv but it might be a little bit tenuous.
good luck.

Wolverhampton 3.25

Lady Alavesa

Although it's a fillies race "alarm bells" Lady Alavesa looks to be the most likely winner, and a bet for me. The form is strong relative to the rest of the field.

I forgot to add Yusra is an unexposed type and the one I would fear the most.

Tacker... Tenuous I like that word.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Two horses I posted and backed last time out won yesterday both unbacked by me (n)

Matterhorn won 9/2

Gantier won 5/2

Happy Easter everyone.

Back