• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

'The secret sauce revealed' - the answer to all our horse-racing betting dreams (apparently !)

paulb164

Filly
I got a 'Raceadvisor' tout email today which made a very bold claim to be able to predict how a race will unfold before it's even run. This is the body of the email if anyone wants to look into the claim by joining their free webinar;

In a couple of days the Race Advisor is going to be ten years old.

To celebrate having been online for a decade, I'm going to reveal the secret sauce... the ultimate horse racing prediction tool.

Nothing else like THIS exists anywhere else!

I'm going to show you how you can see a race being run, before it's even started.

And...

...I'm going to be doing it live.

REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE SEAT HERE

I'll only be sharing this once, it will never be repeated.

This is your one, and only, chance to discover the three insider secrets that makes it possible see a race take place before it's been run.

All the best,

Michael
for The Race Advisor

P.S. You're not going to want to miss out on this one-off live web event.

I got a 'Raceadvisor' tout email today which made a very bold claim to be able to predict how a race will unfold before it's even run. This is the body of the email if anyone wants to look into the claim by joining their free webinar;

In a couple of days the Race Advisor is going to be ten years old.

To celebrate having been online for a decade, I'm going to reveal the secret sauce... the ultimate horse racing prediction tool.

Nothing else like THIS exists anywhere else!

I'm going to show you how you can see a race being run, before it's even started.

And...

...I'm going to be doing it live.

REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE SEAT HERE

I'll only be sharing this once, it will never be repeated.

This is your one, and only, chance to discover the three insider secrets that makes it possible see a race take place before it's been run.

All the best,

Michael
for The Race Advisor

P.S. You're not going to want to miss out on this one-off live web event.

If I could see races being run before they are actually run , I wouldn’t waste my time showing people how to do it on webinars , that said once and only once in my life I had a very vivid dream where a race played out in my dream and Mr Brooks won the July Cup a few days later the race unfolded almost identically to the dream I had, unfortunately it’s never happened since.

paulb164

Filly
I suspect it's nothing more than something that identifies characteristics and speed ratings of horses in various races and applying those within some sort of virtual race scenario... but gotta love the boastful sales pitch ! I'll be busy when the webinar is planned for, but thought someone here might check it out and report back to the forum ?

MrDamon

Colt
I get the feeling it's going to be a well rehearsed script where each horse is given an ambiguous shot so that no matter the outcome, he can say, "see, i told you so.. just deposit here and i will send you reports like this every day!" ☺

Sounds like someone wants a holiday in the sun this Christmas :cool:

paulb164

Filly
would be interesting to see what races are being run during the webinar, and see if any forumites can predict the same ahead of it ?