• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

The SatPat 4...

hayzee

Gelding
With a virtual plethora of new members in recent times,it seems very mean not to allow them the pleasure of joining in the SatPat,which has been described as a X between spiritual cleansing and a mental orgasm,so,let us create our own Summer of Love,SatPat 4 starts on Saturday,what else,the 10th of May,and you are invited to join in if,and when you can for the whole 10 weeks...
KUeuKk4.png

Last edited:
The SatPat 4, Week 1:- 10.5.14

G/L Each.
An early entry,so to speak,from Dicko...

5pt e.w. Patent

3.50 Ascot
Ayyar

4.40 Haydock
Pantxoa

2.45 Nottingham
Sir Geoffrey

Lingfield 2.55:- Sudden Wonder

Notts 3.20:- Hassle

Notts 5.05:- Bousfield

£5.00 E/W Patent

G/L Each

£5 each way patent for me

2:40 Ascot Area Fifty One

2:45 Nottingham Point North

3:45 Wexford Caliso Bay

£5 each way patent

2.40 ascot = pether's moon

3.15 ascot = fashion line

7.40 thirsk = real tigress

:pray:

£5 E/W Patent
Hexham 15:40 American Life
Lingfield 16:35 Yourartisonfire
Nottingham 15:55 Artistic Jewel

Forgot about this which is lucky as 2 of my selections have run & both lost so better late than never
10pt win patent
3.20 N HASSLE
3.30 H VIBRATO VOLTAT
4.25 A THE PACO KID
best of luck all
Larry

Forgot about this which is lucky as 2 of my selections have run & both lost so better late than never
10pt win patent
3.20 N HASSLE
3.30 H VIBRATO VOLTAT
4.25 A THE PACO KID
best of luck all
Larry

1 winner @ 9/4
total -£37.50
note to self MUST DO BETTER
all the best
Larry

Lingfield 2.55:- Sudden Wonder 3rd 6/1

Notts 3.20:- Hassle Won 9/4f2

Notts 5.05:- Bousfield Unp

£5.00 E/W Patent

G/L Each

return £52.25,P/L -£17.75

Thanks to all who managed to join in this week,only they will know there is little else that can offer sooo much fun and excitement on a Saturday...

Back