• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

THE REAL HOLY GRAIL!

Afternoon all,

I'm sure you've all heard of slicers bet where we know there are 2 bets and a 3rd depending on the half time score, to guarantee a profit.

Well I'm here to tell you that I've discovered a way of creating an under-round to guarantee a profit regardless of the outcome.

The profit margin is pretty decent too at anywhere between 6% and 15%!

Hi dave58 dave58 I've read all about the holy grail in the forum. I've researched and spent many hours looking for an answer that doesn't exist.

I'm advising all to ignore that method and to look in a different direction. My method really does prove to work.

And your immediate problem is that if you share it on an open forum the bookies will very quickly be on to it, and close the loophole, so almost certainly your best plan is to keep it to yourself and make a killing while you can.
Best of luck with it

I'm advising all to ignore that method and to look in a different direction. My method really does prove to work.

M Mark RPT, every day i have a spare grand in my back pocket made up of £10 notes. When i have a good day i burn each £10 note one by one until they are all burnt. Today was a bad day so i still have my grand in my pocket. :happy-wavemulticolor:

Could you please hurry and send me your latest tips. The last bloke who was offering great things sat in a field with some sheep, i think he may still be counting them. Do you also sit in a field with sheep:neo:

Oh, one more thing the last bloke offered to lend a member some money, the member was told that he did not have to pay a penny back if he lost it all. Do you offer the same guarantee.

Arkle

Hmmm I can see this escalating quickly!

The paper test post has nothing to do with this and proved not to produce long term profits.

Whilst I stand by my method, I haven't used it yet. I don't currently have the capital.

I'm not promoting anything except to provide hope for others that there is a way to beat the bookies. Although one guy has offered to pay me for the information, which I'm considering to help boost my bankroll.

Maybe I've been a bit hasty in creating this post and I can see now how it looks (that I'm dreaming it up and it's a load of crap!). Some will believe me, some won't.

Back