• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

The dogs have been barking

The Twisler lots of people talking about this horse all week was highly tried in better company
has had stomach ulcers wich they think has been cured, 1st run for new stable ,
i got a feeling it might just need this run myself 515 rip owner travels from london to see race :p

The Twisler lots of people talking about this horse all week was highly tried in better company
has had stomach ulcers wich they think has been cured, 1st run for new stable ,
i got a feeling it might just need this run myself 515 rip owner travels from london to see race :p
but i wd not put anyone off betting as its better class than these , just think it needs to blow away the cobwebs myself

Back