• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Testing an idea bare with it

wolber

Filly
125 catterick jermatt
145 catterick dancinthelight
225 ling brown pete
305 wolv royal sea

will spill the beans if these win otherwise will not waste everyone's valuable time :)

125 catterick jermatt 2nd 7/2
145 catterick dancinthelight L
225 ling brown pete L
305 wolv royal sea W 4/1

wolber said:
otherwise will not waste everyone's valuable time :)

Think you're being a bit hard on yourself there, wolbs - everyone's ideas are welcome here !

Pretty decent start, as well !

you've obviously not seen the "I have narrowed every race down to two runners " thread over on the other place then :) .........

wolber said:
you've obviously not seen the "I have narrowed every race down to two runners " thread over on the other place then :) .........

...what's the catch - 'as long as there are only 3 runners in the race ' ? :)

Good to see u over here,will u be doing the monkey stats again?
Yep i saw the thread over there and noticed wildwaters popping up as well,it feels like mission impossible when a few of us pop up over there,ark lights the fuse and we leg it :angry-extinguishflame: :angry-extinguishflame:

wolber said:

There's always one doing the rounds over there, isn't there !!

My favourite was old goldyballs and his mysterious 100-mile dash on a dark Sunday night to meet a mysterious stranger in a pub - kept us all on tenterhooks for at least a day !

Back