• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Ten point profit per month

retriever

Gelding
A quick bit on System E : Horse racing : 2 places betting.

This is a HRB system that is for 5 to 7 runners.
The ROI for BF Place is 7.68% which is higher than the win ROI. Hopefully shows this as a consistent place system with a near 82% s/r.
Bear in mind too, that like today, a few races will be 4 runners or less and not included here, but we still get 2 places on those bets.

System E.png

System E a.png

retriever

Gelding
System A Horse Racing : 4 places
3.15 Chester........Trueshan
1pt for 4 places at BFSP ( around 1.25 )
Can't see Trueshan out of the top 4 here. Perhaps should be a 3 places bet?

System B selection : Tennis : Thiem v De Minaur ( 10.00 ATP Madrid )
1pt Match Win at 1.25
These two met in the US Open quarter-finals last year where Thiem beat De Minaur 6-1, 6-2, 6-4 and the went on to win the title.
Should be much the same here over 3 sets.

System C selection : General Football : Roma v Man Utd ( 20.00 Champ. League )
Over 2.5 goals
1pt @ 1.57
There should be goals here.

No bets for Systems D & E.

As the odds here are so low with most of these bets, I am just going to state the odds I see at the time of writing.
They will pretty much be generally available.

runnerjp

Colt
Liking it - I am trying to think how I can follow suit but with Horse trading. I have been trading the in running doing L2B when I spot horses struggling but its hard to do as the same because its pritty much after booming lol

So for now I look forward to my morning read on here :D

retriever

Gelding
Just to fill in the missing gap - a 3 place system.
I'll put them in order at sometime when I have finished compiling.

System F : Horse racing : 3 places
1.45 Chester.......Jabbarockie
1pt for 3 places at BFSP ( around 1.8 )

This system will probably be a bit more volatile than the other place systems but hopefully, a two steps forward, one step back process.

retriever

Gelding
Liking it - I am trying to think how I can follow suit but with Horse trading. I have been trading the in running doing L2B when I spot horses struggling but its hard to do as the same because its pretty much after booming lol
Obviously not going to work from an in-running prospective but if you can pick or spot weaker favourites before the race and state the back price you are going for in-running that might work. For example, say lay at bfsp.....and ask for a percentage above in-running.
Timeform results pages will give the best in-running price to verify the back bet was matched.....give or take.

retriever

Gelding
🎾 Dominic Thiem wins the 1st set on the tennis bet on a set tie-breaker. Not as easy as I thought here. What a nail-biter!!
If anyone 'enjoys' trading, I tell you, there is only one place to be and that's with tennis.
So much money in these matches and such great odds movements. If you lay the lower odds the chances are you won't fail to make money.

OnTheNod

Gelding
🎾 Dominic Thiem wins the 1st set on the tennis bet on a set tie-breaker. Not as easy as I thought here. What a nail-biter!!
If anyone 'enjoys' trading, I tell you, there is only one place to be and that's with tennis.
So much money in these matches and such great odds movements. If you lay the lower odds the chances are you won't fail to make money.

Are you a full timer if you dont mind me asking retriever retriever if so double Good Luck! do you use a fast trading program i tried one it was very fast, i just used it on the horses and for the month and just broke even, on the trading sites a few said the tennis was best i dont mind tennis but i dont think i could follow it day in day out.

retriever

Gelding
Are full timer if you don't mind me asking
No, I am not.......but that's the dream!!
I would use Bet Angel if I did, but I think you can do it on the Betfair page really. You don't even have to watch the match.....you just develop a 'feel' for the play from the odds movements and be brave enough to 'take a position'.
Obviously you'd have to get to know you players in general - there strengths and weaknesses.....just like golf players....or horses for that matter.

OnTheNod

Gelding
Ok Thanks for the reply! i have loads of systems going, but am just going to use three for the Flat of starting today, with ones which seem the most consistent, one is based on low weighted horses, one on breeding and the weights and a few other factors tied in which Larry put forward and i changed a bit, and my long running 5f one.

This one is a maybe on Larry's system, but is held up from a not to good a draw so would need around 8/1 at least bfsp

My Systems(47) Larrys System2.45Chester10Melody Of Life (IRE)Sousa, Silvestre DeBalding, A M11/2??

Also i am going for second jab today so i will leave things, but another system gives this at Chester, it has a good draw but has no course form to go on so i would like around 5/1 bfsp really.

My Systems(8) 5f method 1.45Chester4JabbarockieHart, JasonAlston, E J11/4??

OnTheNod

Gelding
OnTheNod OnTheNod
Jabbarockie is my System F place bet today. ( post #28 )
Good luck with the 2nd jab....after-effects and all that!! My 2nd is not until mid-June.
Why not run a thread on the forum somewhere like NigelRG NigelRG with your three flat systems? I'd follow it.

Hi retriever retriever Thanks! yes seems good for a place i hope you get a price, i prefer not to really put selections forward i just liked to mention things now and then to be sociable more, my days of betting are long gong now i am not as brave either but their again the losing runs were short back then.

Your way seems on lines though i would still like 90% to 95% place though to keep well afloat, and around 30% wins at 4/1 or better that was my safety net i used back then and felt happy with.

OnTheNod

Gelding
OnTheNod OnTheNod
Jabbarockie is my System F place bet today. ( post #28 )
Good luck with the 2nd jab....after-effects and all that!! My 2nd is not until mid-June.
Why not run a thread on the forum somewhere like NigelRG NigelRG with your three flat systems? I'd follow it.

I have had it now the nurse was very good my arm does not ache this time even, i walked their and back was about 8 miles total. I never had any after effects last time so let hope it is the same again this time.

Did you back J to win as well i hope so, yes that looks fair maybe with form you can get to 80% is hard nowadays as i have mentioned before.

But a great start for you so Well Done!!

OnTheNod

Gelding
Here is mine for the 5f method over 13 years no real troughs similar to yours but low S/Rs though.

BetsWinsWin%P/L(SP)PlacesPlace%RacesRace%ROI(SP)P/L(BF)ROI(BF)Lay(BF)ROI(L)Layfxl(BF)Lfxl(BF Pl)Plc(BF)Plc%(BF)P/L(Plc)Lay(Plc)MxOddA/Echi
Performance of System Overall and By Year
ALL138431422.691190.6157441.47124625.286.031335.94111.61-1502.93-6.02-143.91-195.0849241.24351.93-442.4151.001.69103.14

retriever

Gelding
6th May........Full house today. It got a bit hairy in places but I guess that's the nature of the game.

System A Horse Racing : 4 places...........+0.245
System B
Tennis..............................................+0.245
System C
General Football.........................+0.56
System D
Football Draws
System E
Horse Racing : 2 places
System F Horse Racing : 3 places.............+0.64

Total for today.......... +1.69
Running total............ +2.52

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th May

I'm not around tomorrow until the evening so only have the one bet I can put up now.

System A Horse Racing : 4 places
2.35 Market Rasen..........Ashfield Paddy
1pt for 4 places at BFSP ( probably around 1.5 )