• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

TC Imports

Alien

Gelding
Hi everyone,

After a couple of qualifiers that I posted up on greyabbey greyabbey ‘s Trainer Change systems thread I thought I would give this trainer change variant version a go in its own thread on the forum.

Basically it uses the same criteria I have set for my own TC system on HRB but the qualifiers have to have switched from a yard outside of the UK or IRE so they will not show up on HRB.

Since I started looking into this idea there have only been 2 previous qualifiers:
Kansas City Chief which won last month at Cheltenham, and Via Dolorosa which ran 4th at Aintree a couple of weeks ago, so it’s averaging a qualifier every fortnight.

It is incorporated into my HRB UK/IRE system and I will be putting my hard- earned on them all, but I just wondered how this spin on things would work out just taking the imports in isolation.
It might crash and burn but I will give it a good go to see how it pans out.

The reason for this thread kicking off now is that there is one going tomorrow (19th):

Morgenstern (Chepstow 1:10)

Last ran a month ago in Niort (France) for David’s Satalia (ran 5th) and has now moved to David Pipes yard.

1 point win an all selections and I’ll be taking Betfair SP.
:handgestures-thumbup::)

Cheers TomasZ TomasZ
As usual, we always start of with a loser.
It ran fair enough though.
I could have cashed-out for a small profit half way round.
:)

Hi Alien Alien !
No worries buddy can’t win them all!

Haha when it comes to cashing out, there is always that thought in the back of the head ”..if I do and it wins? Naah I’ll leave it! “ 🤣

We have another Trainer Change Import qualifier running tomorrow (Saturday 27th).

Just to reiterate, the qualifiers have to have switched from a yard outside the UK or IRE (these do not show up on HRB) and also meet my system conditions.
This also means there is no past data to bring up on HRB on which to attempt to build a profitable system.
However the UK/IRE TC system I have in place is doing OK so I have based it around this.
Only time will tell and it’s not a bet-every-day system, just once in a while.

The qualifier is Spes Energicall (Newbury 12:10)

It has changed trainer from H De Lageneste & G Macaire (France), and last ran October 31 in Argentan (France).

Stay lucky everyone.

No joy with that one. Timeform said it’s was pitched in at too high a level and it proved right.

Results Report:
Bets (2)
Wins (0)
Win% (0)
P/L (-2)
:(

Nothing doing again…on to the next one!

Results Report:
Bets (3)
Wins (0)
Win% (0)
P/L (-3)

Saturday December 4th - another TC Import qualifier:

Abaya Du Mathan (2:40 Aintree)

Moved from A. Chaille-Chaille based in France to (surprise surprise) David Pipe’s yard.

Also of interest, though not a system bet, in the same race is Via Dolorosa which qualified for this system last time out and ran 4th, before this thread began.

Good Luck everyone.

Still waiting for that elusive winner.
What’s going on with the betfair SP prices though? 100/1 at your high street bookie, you would expect significantly more on Betfair, but no. It was 100 on Betfair so actually LESS.
Anyway…..on to the next one!

Results Report:
Bets (4)
Wins (0)
Win% (0)
P/L (-4)

All a bit quiet for this thread lately, but there is another TC Import qualifier running on Tuesday December 28th:

Red Happy (2:45 Leicester)

Another David Pipe acquisition.

Good Luck, and I will take this opportunity to hope you all had a good Christmas, and to wish you a happy and prosperous New Year.

Hi everyone.

Red Happy is entered to run in the 1:15 at Sandown tomorrow (Saturday 8th), after it’s Leicester engagement got abandoned. It’s the next TC Import qualifier.

Good luck

Back