• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

TC Imports

Alien

Yearling
Hi everyone,

After a couple of qualifiers that I posted up on greyabbey greyabbey ‘s Trainer Change systems thread I thought I would give this trainer change variant version a go in its own thread on the forum.

Basically it uses the same criteria I have set for my own TC system on HRB but the qualifiers have to have switched from a yard outside of the UK or IRE so they will not show up on HRB.

Since I started looking into this idea there have only been 2 previous qualifiers:
Kansas City Chief which won last month at Cheltenham, and Via Dolorosa which ran 4th at Aintree a couple of weeks ago, so it’s averaging a qualifier every fortnight.

It is incorporated into my HRB UK/IRE system and I will be putting my hard- earned on them all, but I just wondered how this spin on things would work out just taking the imports in isolation.
It might crash and burn but I will give it a good go to see how it pans out.

The reason for this thread kicking off now is that there is one going tomorrow (19th):

Morgenstern (Chepstow 1:10)

Last ran a month ago in Niort (France) for David’s Satalia (ran 5th) and has now moved to David Pipes yard.

1 point win an all selections and I’ll be taking Betfair SP.
:handgestures-thumbup::)

Alien

Yearling
Cheers TomasZ TomasZ
As usual, we always start of with a loser.
It ran fair enough though.
I could have cashed-out for a small profit half way round.
:)

TomasZ

Filly
Hi Alien Alien !
No worries buddy can’t win them all!

Haha when it comes to cashing out, there is always that thought in the back of the head ”..if I do and it wins? Naah I’ll leave it! “ 🤣

Alien

Yearling
We have another Trainer Change Import qualifier running tomorrow (Saturday 27th).

Just to reiterate, the qualifiers have to have switched from a yard outside the UK or IRE (these do not show up on HRB) and also meet my system conditions.
This also means there is no past data to bring up on HRB on which to attempt to build a profitable system.
However the UK/IRE TC system I have in place is doing OK so I have based it around this.
Only time will tell and it’s not a bet-every-day system, just once in a while.

The qualifier is Spes Energicall (Newbury 12:10)

It has changed trainer from H De Lageneste & G Macaire (France), and last ran October 31 in Argentan (France).

Stay lucky everyone.

Alien

Yearling
No joy with that one. Timeform said it’s was pitched in at too high a level and it proved right.

Results Report:
Bets (2)
Wins (0)
Win% (0)
P/L (-2)
:(

Alien

Yearling
Saturday December 4th - another TC Import qualifier:

Abaya Du Mathan (2:40 Aintree)

Moved from A. Chaille-Chaille based in France to (surprise surprise) David Pipe’s yard.

Also of interest, though not a system bet, in the same race is Via Dolorosa which qualified for this system last time out and ran 4th, before this thread began.

Good Luck everyone.

Alien

Yearling
Still waiting for that elusive winner.
What’s going on with the betfair SP prices though? 100/1 at your high street bookie, you would expect significantly more on Betfair, but no. It was 100 on Betfair so actually LESS.
Anyway…..on to the next one!

Results Report:
Bets (4)
Wins (0)
Win% (0)
P/L (-4)
:(