• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VDW Systematic Betting

Hello T Thomas

thanks for the reply.

I've been looking at the Lee selections and have found a recurring pattern related to the odds. If I could answer your question, no, Celestial Spheres doesn't show the pattern I've found. That assumes obviously that I've not found rubbish.

Thanks again

A belated Happy New Year to everyone, and hope winners are plentiful.

I have been away for bit and actually bought yesterdays racing post on my return. I didn't have any wager but when going through some races spotted one that looked good.

A question and maybe Chesham can help. Lingers 3.10 Celestial Spheres, would you say that it's profile would be typical of what Lee's selections possessed.

Hedgey in response to your pm I would say that is accurate in fact some of your selections actually fit that profile, and then others alarmingly don't. I would say consistency should be present in all aspects of the numerical picture.

Not as I understand Lee’s Bets

Check out Victory Bond (Jan 8th ) that was a Pre Race Selection From the Lee Style Bets from my Thread on The Blog

Last edited:
Hi synikal synikal

Re “Van Der Wheil, the man, is almost as much a legend as his methodology. Apparently, he came to Britain from the Netherlands in 1945, after serving with the British forces in World War II. According to the story, he arrived with nothing more than a half-crown in his pocket, but within three years, he was taking luxury holidays in the Caribbean; paid for by his expert punting.”

That is a load of bollocks as he was Gordon Hall from Cromwell Crescent, Market Harborough And was too young to have fought in WW2’as he was only a schoolboy. He was English and not Dutch. He is no longer alive though.

Released 6/2/18...prepare the email box for the affiliate hard sell!
The "Hard Sell" includes gems like these

He was called Charles Van Der Wheil, an expert of mathematical probability known in betting circles as The Flying Dutchman.

Spoken of in hushed tones, many regard him as a legend of horseracing, for making so many people rich when his ideas gripped horseracing in the 1980s.

A lot of people made a fortune and the ratings have had a cult-like following ever since.

And now, thanks to the VDW Maximiser, we are bringing them into the 21st Century - to make a new generation of punters even bigger fortunes.

We've taken the old VDW ratings and given them a high-tech overhaul the Flying Dutchman would never have believed.

Not only does the VDW Maximiser give the classic ratings a profit-hungry new edge.

But we are using artificial intelligence to find out if they're going to be successful in a race - long before the race is run.

Blowing The Roof Off Betting
VDW ratings turned horseracing into one big party back in the 1980s.

VDW Maximiser ratings are about to blow the roof off in 2018...

Get on board with the rating that has the power to make its users rich at record speed.

Get On The Money Train!
So for the first two months, all you'll pay is £19.99 - NO!!! Only £14.99 +VAT for the first two months.

No catches, no minimum terms, no sneaky tricks.

Just the greatest VDW product the world has ever seen for just £19.99 - NO!!! Only £14.99 +VAT for the first two months - and £24.99 +VAT a month after that.

It should pay for itself very quickly indeed!

:)The guy has certainly took a Marketing course somewhere that's for sure - I can see more than a few being taken in by this and believing this "Money Train" type bull and this gem - "VDW ratings turned horseracing into one big party back in the 1980s." - If only it was that easy.
BTW - The VDW guys on the forum please don't be offended - this is not a "diss" at the method or anything - there is some great work and insight on here and archived , far beyond the original method and would much better serve any punter looking to invest in the above - I just can't stand punters falling for this type of marketing claptrap.
The "Buy Now - Fiver Off" deal might just swing it for some though!

Last edited:
ARAZI91 ARAZI91 At first I thought your VDW Maximiser Post was a really good wind up but now I see that the usual cabal of review sites are pushing it. I see that it’s from Anonymous Ginger which unless I am very much mistaken is from the great Michael Wilding, who has produced many a profitable method in the past (well, according to him and his chums anyway). Stand by for a recommendation from them all and should it go belly up during the review periods stand by for the review period to be extended in the hope they get lucky for a short time.

For the life of me I can’t understand why I don’t see these guys in the Sunday Times rich list every year. I mean all these fantastic methods they devise or recommend. Surely they are all billionaires by now? I just wish I were as great an expert as they are. Big sigh!

Back