• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

System

Two qualifiers today.

WINCANTON
13:08 - Pozo Emery

HAYDOCK
15:14 - Nassalam

(Both Cyrname and Master Tommytucker qualified in the Ascot Chase but I'm only using unique qualifiers)

I've slightly extended some criteria, including reduced odds (doesn't affect profits and allows more selection and boosts doubles chances), and a silly criteria I hadn't thought through properly was inadvertently excluding too many novice chasers, so hopefully should be boosting qualifiers to 2 or more on at least some days of the week.

Five qualifiers today.

NEWCASTLE
18:10 - Bravado
19:10 - Ghost Rider

TAUNTON
13:00 - Allavina

WETHERBY
13:45 - Balleticon
16:30 - Duhallow Tornado

Every chance but only placed at 5.8.

16/40
+9.73

Unfortunately, due to a change in work I'm probably not going to be able to contribute to the forum as much. I'll try and keep this tested until the end of the month.

Back