• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

System 76

mook

Yearling
Hi folks, for a bit of fun I thought I'd post the sels from one of my systems, an idea I've been kicking around for a few years and have been trying to refine it as more data becomes available with each new season. It resides in slot 76 in my HRB account and in what I thought a truly inspired moment of creativity and originality, I named it System 76.
2015 was ok, rather than spectacular. the live results were:

Bets 146
Wins 21
S/R 14.38%
P/L @ SP 36.38
ROI @ SP 24.92
P/L @ BSP 59.53
ROI @ BSP 40.77

As you can see the S/R is low, and largely in line with previous (non live) years, so there are the inevitable longish losing runs, but it can find some big prices - the best it did last year was 25/1 (32.66 @ BSP).

So far this season there have been 4 selections, with one winner at 8/1 (10.89 BSP).
Once again I played around with the stats over the winter to see if I could improve things and think I might've found a way to bag some more profit. It's very similar to System 76 with a few tweaks, to allow for more selections under certain conditions.

I'll post sels thrown up by either the original System 76 or the new variant.

16.45 PONT Johnny B Goode 7/2
18.00 DUNDALK Master Speaker 5/1 VC Cor

Next time I'll get these up earlier (hopefully)

Thanks dave58 dave58
How do the improvements look in terms of yearly results ?

The last 13 years averaged out look like this :

Bets 170
wins 21
S/R 12.35%
P/L@SP 79
P/L@BSP 117

I must stress that those are historical rather than live results, but as it is based on something that appears to be working fingers crossed I may get something approaching those figures. The S/R is no improvement and a bit scary though, I admit.

Anyway not off to the greatest start as my first two are are losers.

P/L -2

17:20 BRI Soaring Spirits 8/1
17:25 WOLV Gilmer 9/1 VC, WH
17:25 WOLV Patron of Explores 12/1

Back