• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

Wolvs 18:00

Taking a look at this I think that this race could turn into an interesting affair and would not be surprised to see the favourite at the moment Mondammej getting beat by the likes of Blue De Vega.
Given Royal Birth’s age and the wide draw I don’t think will win but is still showing a good average speed on my data, better than a couple of the more fancied runners in this race.
One that does keep drawing my eye is the outsider here Marnie James for some reason, looking over the data I have to be fair this one is being a bit underrated in my opinion and could easily be the danger horse here even though it has had a couple of long breaks between runs and 33 days since it’s last race but is bottom weight and in stall 2 and has a good average speed over the distance, but we will see.
Oddly enough is Exalted Angel (FR) who has shown its best speed on the fibresand at Southwell on the 5f chute but it could also be a danger here as well.

Wolvs 19:00

Just going over this race and I think I can safely cross out La Chica Lobo, Surewecan and Okaidi (USA), the first shows a poor speed over this distance, the other 2 due to the fact they have not run at this distance and shown slow average speeds over the distances they have run at.
The best on my data is Morty but has its debut here today and running from stall 7, another that I think is in with a chance is Billy Dylan (IRE).
It Must Be Faith is knocking on abit at 11, has a jockey taking 7lbs off but whether that will help is any bodies guess, yet could put in a good show at this class.
Red Allure could be the danger here and stands a good chance of getting a place at least I think.

Hi @Ronald we must be doing something right then :D
:D:D so here are yesterdays results, not too bad a day

Attachments

• Wolvs271121.xlsx
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
Back