• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

Todays card,will be quiet for the rest of this week as moving house so wont have any internet access for the next 5 days

Attachments

• Newc060921.xlsx
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
I would just like to give a little update on things, we have now moved into our new home and i think it will be a couple more weeks before i can post on a regular basis.
Were still upside down and and decorating our new home inbetween work when i get my days off,so this is taking up alot of my time just now but i will try and put up my sheets as and when i can.
cheers
SteveT

I would just like to give a little update on things, we have now moved into our new home and i think it will be a couple more weeks before i can post on a regular basis.
Were still upside down and and decorating our new home inbetween work when i get my days off,so this is taking up alot of my time just now but i will try and put up my sheets as and when i can.
cheers
SteveT
Good luck Steve.

Thank You gents,,so not off to the best of starts but still not what i would call a dissapointing day for the ratings

Attachments

• Kemp220921.xlsx
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
Yesterdays results, only 1 winner from the top 3 but did manage to get places in every race except 1

Attachments

• Wolvs230921.xlsx
    61.4 KB · Views: 1
Back