• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

Sorry been a bit hit and miss here of late and looks like it may continue for a few weeks due to work and a house move.
But here is todays cards/ thoughts.
Kempton 15:45
Looking over this one I think the favorite Toussarok could find one or two better in this race.
Phuket Power (IRE) has a better turn of speed over CD and is running off a potentially winning mark of 72.
Mudlahhim (IRE) has only 1 AW race under its belt at Dundalk over the same distance and comes out top on my ratings for that race. I think possibly the only downside here is the inexperienced jockey with only one previous race to her name.
Quick Breath came third here LTO over the same distance and I think has a chance today.

Kempton 16:20
Evasive Power (USA) is top on my ratings here today which was for a distance win at Lingfield winning by 2.25 Lgths and carrying less weight.
An outsider Juan Les Pins looks a possible EW chance today if it can overcome the weight.
Bowman (IRE) could be the one to beat but never run at this course before and has a speed rating of 71 for its last run 10 days ago which put it in my top 3.

Attachments

• Double200821.xlsx
    119.5 KB · Views: 1
Back