• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

So, let’s see how we get on with this today and hopefully improve on the past few days.

7:30 KEMPTON (A.W)

LOVE DREAMS

My ratings for this horse are 73,70,62,73,69,69
Last won 58 days ago at Wolverhampton over 7 furlongs winning by ¾ length and had 1 race since with a highest winning OR of 95 in this type of race and today's OR is 78.
Ran well here last time out but has never won at the course.
Trained by Michael Blake and ridden by Oisin Murphy. T&J combo has a 0% strike rate.

HIGHFALUTING
Last ran 371 days ago at Kempton (A.W) in a Class 4 over 8 furlongs finishing 5/11 and beaten by 11.45 lengths.
My ratings for this horse are 73,71,72,73,47,52
I think this horse has to improve to be competitive today and it ran poorly last time after a 232-day break, but put up a good performance the time before this.
Last ran 371 days ago at Kempton (A.W) in a Class 4 over 8 furlongs finishing 5/11 and beaten by 11.45 lengths.
Last won 603 days ago and had 1 race since with a highest winning OR of 74 in this type of race and today's OR is 75.
Has won twice at the course.
Trained by Harry Eustace and ridden by George Wood. T&J combo has a 5% strike rate.

GLOBAL ESTEEM
An unexposed 4-year-old gelding and may need to improve to be competitive and I have ratings for this horse of 70,69,40,38
Last ran on the AW 48 days ago at Chelmsford in a Class 5 over 7 furlongs finishing 4/7 and beaten by 1.25 lengths.
Last won 283 days ago and had 8 races since and is wearing headgear (cheek pieces).
Makes course debut at Kempton (A.W) today.
Trained by Chris Dwyer and ridden by Adam Kirby. T&J combo has a 0% strike rate.

I do think that FLAMING SPEAR has a chance of getting in the frame at least.

Attachments

• Kemp090621.xlsx
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
Back