• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

.... what has happened here Steve? Have you ceased doing your ratings permanently?
Hi Delboy99 Delboy99 No mate just never got the time to do any on those 6 off, the wifes been ill then i had my second covid vaccine and felt crappy the next day then back at work so what i thought would be a restful few days never happened.
I should have something for Mondays meeting though, fingers crossed.

Hi Delboy99 Delboy99 No mate just never got the time to do any on those 6 off, the wifes been ill then i had my second covid vaccine and felt crappy the next day then back at work so what i thought would be a restful few days never happened.
I should have something for Mondays meeting though, fingers crossed.
..... so your restful few days turned into a semi nightmare. Sorry to hear the vaccine affected you, seems that it affects only a few but at least it is still worth having the jab from a protection point of view. Still think it ought to have been made compulsory as it affects not only one's own life, but could affect others down the line. ;)

So finally getting a chance to post here is tomorrows card
.... once again far too many cavalry charges here to make ratings worthwhile. Let's look at the first two meetings only with 10 or less runners and paper back the top two in each and see how they go. A little bit of fun. ;)

So, today’s meeting at Chelmsford looks like an interesting affair with some good races.

Thought I would do something a little different today.

Looking at the 14:00 race at the moment 06:30 Lady Monica is fav but personally I can’t see the justification for it.
It is running for the first time here with the 3 previous runs all at Wolverhampton and never been placed so I would not be surprised to see Rockesbury showing up in the frame.
My top 3 rated for this race
Aguerooo, Glorious Charmer and Requited

The 14:35 I think this could go to Delagate The Lady who has put in a couple of good performances here before and is a couple of points clear on my ratings with the other 2 being Lets Go Lucky and Twice As Likely

15:10
Personally, I think this could be an easy win for Spirituoso if he can set the pace and looks to have the best speed over this CD carrying a few lbs more than today.
Alhaajeb on the other hand is carrying more weight than it is used to so may struggle, I think.

17:25
I can see this one being a fight between Frow and Velvet Vista which look to be the fastest 2 of the bunch with Last Date up in class for this one but could well make the frame

Attachments

• Chelm310521.xlsx
    131.2 KB · Views: 1
So, today’s meeting at Chelmsford looks like an interesting affair with some good races.

Thought I would do something a little different today.

Looking at the 14:00 race at the moment 06:30 Lady Monica is fav but personally I can’t see the justification for it.
It is running for the first time here with the 3 previous runs all at Wolverhampton and never been placed so I would not be surprised to see Rockesbury showing up in the frame.
My top 3 rated for this race
Aguerooo, Glorious Charmer and Requited

The 14:35 I think this could go to Delagate The Lady who has put in a couple of good performances here before and is a couple of points clear on my ratings with the other 2 being Lets Go Lucky and Twice As Likely

15:10
Personally, I think this could be an easy win for Spirituoso if he can set the pace and looks to have the best speed over this CD carrying a few lbs more than today.
Alhaajeb on the other hand is carrying more weight than it is used to so may struggle, I think.

17:25
I can see this one being a fight between Frow and Velvet Vista which look to be the fastest 2 of the bunch with Last Date up in class for this one but could well make the frame
What an great outcome in the 2.35 for you Steve .was 20/1 when I looked this morning ..
Nice forecast too

7:50 KEMPTON (A.W)

Looking over my data this looks like it could be an easy win for DELICATE KISS even though it is looking a bit friendless in the market for some reason, and there are some runners I don’t have data for over this distance and limited ratings for most so I could get this completely wrong.

With the top rated being a Non Runner it falls to the second highest rated

BYZANTIA
An unexposed 4-year-old filly and has won over today's distance and has performed well in last two runs.
Last ran on the AW back in April at Chelmsford in a Class 4 over 10 furlongs finishing 4.
I have ratings of 63,69.
Last won 188 days ago and had 2 races since. Horse is wearing headgear (hood).
Makes course debut at Kempton (A.W) today.
Trained by Charlie Fellowes and ridden by Callum Shepherd. T&J combo has a 14% strike rate.

RUE DE LA GAITE
An unexposed 4-year-old filly that has to improve to be competitive, I think.
It put up a moderate performance last time and I have ratings for this one of 62,59,62.
Last ran 39 days ago at Wolverhampton (A.W) in a Class 5 over 9 furlongs finishing 5/10 and beaten by 4.95 lengths and is wearing headgear (blinkers).
Has never won at the course.
Trained by Tom Clover and ridden by Jack Mitchell. T&J combo has a 17% strike rate.

PRIORITISE
An unexposed 3-year-old filly.
I think the horse is poorly handicapped for today’s race but it has performed well in last two runs.
I have ratings of 61,55,35.
Last ran 53 days ago at Wolverhampton (A.W) in a Class 5 over 9 furlongs finishing 1/8 and won by 1.25 lengths.
Last won 53 days ago and had 0 races since.
First run in a handicap flat race.
Also, another that has never won at the course.
Trained by James Tate and ridden by Oisin Murphy. T&J combo has a 12% strike rate.

8:20 KEMPTON (A.W)
The doubt I have here is with the long layoff of AMERICAN GIGOLO but having said that I would not rule it out as having an EW chance.
ALMAREEKH on the other hand I have doubts about having only run twice on the AW, and I would go with TAQAREER here, I think.

Attachments

• Kemp020621.xlsx
    65.2 KB · Views: 1
Back