• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

..... hi there Steve. I'm really sorry also to hear of the passing of your friend under such tragic circumstances and to a simple stumble. makes one wonder how fragile life can be and to be here one minute and gone the next. I do hope that you and your colleagues get back to some form of normality sooner than later, and wish you all the very best under difficult circumstances. ;)
Hi Delboy99 Delboy99 Thank you, i have lost count of the amount of times i have gone over and banged my head over the years (usually because of too much booze) and in my 62 yrs he is the third young person i have known die from banging thier head on something. He could be clumsy at times but he was a good lad and a hard worker, something that i dont see very often nowadays in younger people.
We are all assuming it was the bang to the head that killed him as we have not heard what the PM found, the only thing we have been told is that they had done a toxicoligy report on him and that was clear, but his best mate that was with him when it happened and see it happen tried to wake him up but ofcourse he never did.
steve

..... hi there Steve. I'm really sorry also to hear of the passing of your friend under such tragic circumstances and to a simple stumble. makes one wonder how fragile life can be and to be here one minute and gone the next. I do hope that you and your colleagues get back to some form of normality sooner than later, and wish you all the very best under difficult circumstances. ;)

tragic story mate sorry to hear , Life is so precious , i had shoulder surgery a week yesterday which ive waited 2 years for , A routine 2 hour op took 5 hours , obviously i was out and oblivious didnt know what went on till back on the ward when i was under the Anaesthetic they had problems getting the air tube in so apparently was panic stations then they got me sorted and during the op the tube came out so panic stations so twice i almost stopped breathing , So you realy dont know split second moments can be so tragic , Certainly made me rethink on life ...Anyways good luck my friend and look forward to your Posts ...Happy Punting

Ok so been a bit hit and miss just lately and looks like it will the same for the next week, this is just due to work and cant be avoided.
Here is todays cards

Attachments

• Triple290421.xlsx
    198.7 KB · Views: 4
Not the best of days yesterday
..... yeah! but look at the size of the fields, there are none with less than ten runners. Could be classed as a waste of time trying to give ratings for cavalry chargers. Everyone including Ernie and his Milk Cart are running here. ;)

.... another three massive fields here, which I always think makes trying to rate them with so many runners, pretty farcical.I am not being critical of your ratings, far from it, but all sorts of things can and does happen, particularly on the run in. ;)

..... if you took races with only 10 runners or less yesterday, this would have resulted with 4 bets if taking top rated only and no winners. If the top two had been taken, you would have had 3 winners off the second rated. ;)

Hi Delboy99 Delboy99
No mate just been busy working nights last one tonight then got 6 off, also not been any AW racing for me appart from the other day i think it was but it would have been to late to put anything up.
Normally if i cannot post before the meeting starts then i dont bother with posting it but i do still keep a sheet tho, it just saves any issues with someone thinking i have after timed my sheet.
Having said that i have never had any issues with that on this forum but in the past on another forum it came up, even after explaining the reason for the late post.
Sorry for the late reply
cheers
steve

Hi Delboy99 Delboy99
No mate just been busy working nights last one tonight then got 6 off, also not been any AW racing for me appart from the other day i think it was but it would have been to late to put anything up.
Normally if i cannot post before the meeting starts then i dont bother with posting it but i do still keep a sheet tho, it just saves any issues with someone thinking i have after timed my sheet.
Having said that i have never had any issues with that on this forum but in the past on another forum it came up, even after explaining the reason for the late post.
Sorry for the late reply
cheers
steve
... no problem here, I was just trying to crack a funny about you missing. I fully understand your position, work definitely comes first as there is not a lot of it around, Covid has played a hand in this too, particularly within the Retail Industry and the High Street. ;)

Back