• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

Very useful steve thank you I've found a new enthusiasm with the horse's at the moment and looking at a simple method I used over 20 years ago class f (6) up with the pace and good speed ratings then a quick look at the form .so it's a big thank you from me for taking the time and effort to put these up

So i had a request from another member asking if i could perhaps include some further data and so have come up with an extra sheet in the workbook for the ratings and also included the averages for speed and rating and also best rating achieved so far.
You can filter by race time or horse and the 3 figures will automatically update for all the visible cells for the horses career runs.
Hope this will be of some use and for you as well Keegans head Keegans head .

Attachments

• Double100221.xlsx
    170.8 KB · Views: 6
So i had a request from another member asking if i could perhaps include some further data and so have come up with an extra sheet in the workbook for the ratings and also included the averages for speed and rating and also best rating achieved so far.
You can filter by race time or horse and the 3 figures will automatically update for all the visible cells for the horses career runs.
Hope this will be of some use and for you as well Keegans head Keegans head .
Sounds interesting will have a look....got a bit more time on my hands now....downloaded yesterdays - cheers

Hi Steve,

Thanks for this, I think this will be very useful. It just gives you the ability to have an overall view of the horses racing potential. I must admit I've been doing rubbish of late and just when I had increased my stakes. It's as if the horses know that you've increased your stakes. I hope to regain the money I have lost recently but with a slower smaller staked approach.

Thanks again

Back