• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

Yesterdays results and having said that my ratings are all over the place these are more like normal

Attachments

• Double311220.xlsx
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
Todays card is very late so just putting up for consistancy as working nights this week so updates could be hit n miss Sorry about that

Attachments

• South030121.xlsx
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi SteveT SteveT
Have you thought about analysing a few races using your ratings as you might get more interaction .

You have been posting since 2016 and obviously are committed to contributing to the forum, but lack recognition for the work that you do.
Perhaps showing how you apply your ratings to the selection process would make that happen.

Best Regards

SteveT SteveT i know as a compiler myself I can tell your ratings are top draw for the all weather, there are no rogue figures and it all makes sense, if it's not giving away secrets I'm interested, how many runs do you go back ?How long in time do you go back ? Do you use your own standards ?
There is some really good ratings on this site, you can only rate to hopefully capture how fast horse actually ran and I think your ratings do a great job of that .

Yesterdays results and a nice little 16/1 winner at kempton always a bonus

Attachments

• Double060121.xlsx
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Back