• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

Here are tomorrows ratings for both meetings i'm moving house over next couple of days so will update these later in week
cheers
steve

Attachments

• RPcards_18Oct16.xlsx
    57.9 KB · Views: 1
Not a brilliant start but a good enough finish with 4 winners coming from the top 2 rated 2 x 8/1, 1 at 6/1 and 1 at 9/4f and a couple of nice priced placed horses

Attachments

• RPcards_20Oct16.xlsx
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you Ronald Shaw Ronald Shaw iv'e been messing around with em for ages but i think they are now performing better and have been updating my old figs and still got most of last years to do and i have been comparing them to yours and noticed we are getting similar ratings, also since changing them again using a slightly different method they are becoming more consistent.

cheers
steve

Back