• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

SteveT

Gelding
Yesterdays results and having said that my ratings are all over the place these are more like normal

Attachments

• Double311220.xlsx
    29.4 KB · Views: 4

SteveT

Gelding
Todays card is very late so just putting up for consistancy as working nights this week so updates could be hit n miss Sorry about that

Attachments

• South030121.xlsx
    19.9 KB · Views: 4

Chesham

Sire
Hi SteveT SteveT
Have you thought about analysing a few races using your ratings as you might get more interaction .

You have been posting since 2016 and obviously are committed to contributing to the forum, but lack recognition for the work that you do.
Perhaps showing how you apply your ratings to the selection process would make that happen.

Best Regards

Outlander

Gelding
SteveT SteveT i know as a compiler myself I can tell your ratings are top draw for the all weather, there are no rogue figures and it all makes sense, if it's not giving away secrets I'm interested, how many runs do you go back ?How long in time do you go back ? Do you use your own standards ?
There is some really good ratings on this site, you can only rate to hopefully capture how fast horse actually ran and I think your ratings do a great job of that .

SteveT

Gelding
Yesterdays results and a nice little 16/1 winner at kempton always a bonus

Attachments

• Double060121.xlsx
    31.1 KB · Views: 2