• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

SteveT

Gelding
It may not have gone unnoticed that i have not put up any Dundalk cards this is due to the fact that the site i had been scraping the cards from has now updated there site so my scraper wont work on it any more, over the past few months i have been trying to use python to get the racing post cards but without any success, all i have managed to do is print the list of url's but as for writing them or joining them into a useable link in a file has totally beaten me never mind getting the actual racecard itself and becomes very frustrating so it is what it is and will just post up the cards i can get for now and then will have to sit and think about what to do going forward.
Anyway here is tomorrows card

Attachments