• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Steve's AW Speed Ratings

SteveT

Gelding
Hi all
Just started compiling speed ratings this year but only for the English aw courses as i don't have the time or experience to do any others, i have done them from jan 15 onward's and whether they will be any good i'm not sure but i have noticed that i do get results from the top 3.
I don't use any WFA or jockey allowances when working them out either as reading a lot of the post's from the more experienced that they corrupt the ratings, so good or bad this is what i have and fingers crossed they will improve over time.
cheers
steve

Attachments

SteveT

Gelding
made a few changes to today's sheet by inserting the horses last 3 AW ratings and grading them from highest to lowest on there last rating instead of their highest ever achieved rating which is what i have been doing and even tho yesterday's 3 races gave me 1 winner 2 2nd's and a 3rd from my top 3 i wanted to see if i could do anything else to improve on that and what i found was if i took the average OR for the race and averaged my last 3 ratings the best average spd fig either won or came 2nd.
I have attached that book for those who maybe interested and todays book will look similar and any comments thoughts would be appreciated even tho it's still early days.
cheers
steve

Attachments