• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

steve davidsons product

The Hoffenheim v Dusseldorf game triggered properly with a HT score of 1-0... unfortunately still waiting for that 2nd goal now at 75 mins with one bet accepted, and the 2nd one just about to be...
Nice - 2nd bet taken and Dusseldorf just equalised ! Automation might be a winner after all if I keep to high-scoring leagues :D

...... OK doing something a little different with the Silver Goal tonight. I will just lay 1pt @ 2.00 leaving it a little later and an evens shot. No matched up bet and nothing lost. One second half goal and 1 point gained, seems about right to me. So going for FC Utrecht v Almere City currently HT 1-0. ;)

..... cor! I went and missed looking at the goal when it arrived in the 67th minute. Unless someone can verify that the lay bet was matched when the goal was scored, I'll have to cancel and leave it out. :eek:

..... cor! I went and missed looking at the goal when it arrived in the 67th minute. Unless someone can verify that the lay bet was matched when the goal was scored, I'll have to cancel and leave it out. :eek:
Sorry... wasn't watching the game.

..... does not look as anyone can verify the goal, so take it as a cancelled bet. After all it is still only a paper trial. :eek:

.... Been a bit busy lately and kind of foresaken this. Will be back to give further tries maybe tomorrow night. :eek:

...... once again done by the too early goal. Usually needs around 65 minutes I think from memory. So no bet struck here. ;)

... OK another go at the Silver Goal here:-
Three games:- Man U v Everton, Wolves v Spurs and Bologna v Atlanta lay current score 0-1,0-1 and 1-0 1pt each when odds 2.00.

..... two winners for those three above but Bologna goal too early no match. So Total reads 2.00 + 2.00 = 4 pts profit c/f from above.
.... Going for another tonight - Real Potosi v San Jose 0-1 HT - ;) lay 1pt at 2.00.

Back