• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

steve davidsons product

ausjase

Yearling
Hi all im new to this forum im from Australia. Have anyone on this forum tried any of steve's products and would you recommend any ?? Thanks in advance

In my experience can be lumped with another Australian "provider" Tony Hargraves AKA "The Badger". Constant inflated promises, new miracle systems every other week. If you have a search on the free Betangel forum I think you will find more information. In fact register and ask them.

A ausjase .... Hi there. The simple answer is, yes.I have tried quite a few of Steve's products and even reviewed one of his early ones on a review site. I am currently using Auto Soccer Profit and whilst it is not a get rich overnight strategy, it is steady and does earn money over time. Have a look at my thread on here Football Systems and you will note the strike rate is constantly around 75 per cent.Any questions ask me on that thread.:handgestures-thumbup:

sorry guys for the late reply. he seems to promote alot of systems and software but doesn't really provide much of a follow up. he may post 2 months results and that's where it stops. Just curious as to see if anyone has replicated the results he has on his page. I think the latest product is football atm and double dutch.

Hi A ausjase ,we tend to be a cynical bunch here when it comes to paid for services, the thinking being if someone has a winning method then why sell it.
Personally I think you are right to be wary, two months is not nearly enough time to test any idea.

The products aren't overly expensive and some of then require you to access free data stats site so makes you think what are you actually paying for. i do like the APS software

A ausjase ... I believe Steve to be an honest trader and merchandise seller. I have dealt with him over a number of years mainly as an ex Reviewer and he has always provided decent software. He gives plenty of reference to methodology via videos and makes reference to how the software can be used. I am certainly not here to endorse his products, just giving my honest view to how I find them.I have Double Dutch, Royal Routine, Diabolical Simulation, Football ATM and Auto Profit Soccer. Most of them I have not used much as yet, but I do like Auto Profit Soccer which is quite steady.

Yes he seems genuine. Just interesting how there is never a follow up on the systems once he has released them. football atm and double dutch has caught my attention thou.

The products aren't overly expensive and some of then require you to access free data stats site so makes you think what are you actually paying for. i do like the APS software
Out of interest, how much is not "overly expensive"?

Ooohhh . . . . 🤔 Could be a potential business opportunity here?

Hmmm . . . in retrospect probably not, as I don't want the ongoing liabilities that go with taking others' money.
And then there are the personal income tax implications that may raise their ugly heads. Don't know what the
arrangements are down under, but in the UK any earnings from the sale of software/IT related services online
are liable for it. A grey area, but one I would suggest it's not prudent to lock horns with HMRC over.

..... quite agree, you have to watch the tax man these days or whow betide you, probably end up in the poor house owing thousands. Cannot disagree though, you have some great skills that are to die for. You look as though you can make Excel talk! :drinks:

..... wondered if anyone else had purchased any of Steve Davidsons products and what their experiences were using his software? ;)

..... from the lack of response it appears that there are a lack of bodies who have actually contributed to any of Steve Davidson's list of software. I find that very unusual. :)

..... from the lack of response it appears that there are a lack of bodies who have actually contributed to any of Steve Davidson's list of software. I find that very unusual. :)

Hello Derek, In your experience what is the best product that Steve Davidson offers? Apart from APS.

I received an email last week from winningmore which is the website associated with the products and it was the actual link to football profit factory being the actual system. Pretty sure it was a mistake because now the link goes directly to the sales page. Very straight forward system thou. Not sure it is worth the money they are offering it for thou considering all you are doing is looking at a prediction website and filtering out games until a certain odd range is met.

Back