• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

steve davidsons product

Delboy99

Gelding
.... another four for the Silver Goal:-
Bournemouth 0 Watford 1
Torino 1 Bologna 0
V Verona 0 Gubbio 1
St.Etienne 0 Nantes 1
Lay current score 1pt @ 2.00 ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
.... no progress to report. Torino game was a loss with no further goals.Verona was abandoned and the other two games the goals arrived too early. 1 pt loss. Total now 8pts.;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... a shortage of candidates for the Silver goal but this one looks decent:-
Trabzonspor v Denizlispor 1-0 lay current score @ odds 2.00 for 1pt. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... it proved to be a good choice. This Turkey match had a late goal which was enough for the Silver goal. Total now back to 9pts. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... another four contenders for the Silver Goal:-
Almere C v De Graafschap 0-1
FC Eindhoven v Helmond Sport 1-0
Excelsior v Telstar 0-1
FC Porto v Braga 0-1
Lay current score 1pt @ 2.00 :)

Shauno

Yearling
All have had a second goal already.
Blooming selfish of them to have all scored so early & not waited for our bets to match.

Delboy99

Gelding
..... yes it's true. It is really as we were as all the goals came too early to matter, so no bets struck. Total still 9pts. :)

djb38

Gelding
Don’t shoot me down here, I’m a devil for tinkering with tried and tested systems though, and as an offshoot to this system, would it be worth putting the selections in an accumulator for the +1.5 goals market as and when the opportunity arises?

Delboy99

Gelding
..... could indeed be worth a go as the current system is not going to get us all rich overnight, far from it at the currect rate. When I next choose some I may show an accumulator along with the selections and see how they fare. Good suggestion there my friend. Always open to new ideas. :handgestures-thumbup:

Delboy99

Gelding
.... six more for the Silver goal:-
Arsenal v Sheff.U 1-0
Man C v Crystal P 0-1
Brighton v Aston V 1-0
-----------------------------
Birmingham v Cardiff 1-0
Bolton W v Portsmouth 0-1
Fleetwood v Shrewsbury 0-1
---------------------------
Lay current score @ 2.00 and 2 Trebles Ov 1.5 goals ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
.... In the first bunch we had a paper treble and three wins with late goals.In the second bunch we did not have a treble and two bets not matched due to early goals.In the Bolton game there was no further goals so a loss there. Overall total now 11pts. :)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... I can only find two selections for the Silver goal currently:-
Ajax v Sparta 1-0
FC Emmen v Heracles 1-0
Lay current score @ 2.00 1pt. :eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
.... OK a trio of games for the Silver Goal:-
Aston V v Watford 0-1
Crystal P v Southampton T 0-1
Everton v Newcastle U 1-0
Lay current score 1pt @ 2.00
Also 1 treble Over 1.50 goals. :eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... no bets struck due to goals all coming too early. However the paper treble was once again successful highlighting the fact that it does look a worthwhile proposition backing the over 1.50 goals in an acca as 2 out of 3 have been correct in this little exercise. :cool:

Delboy99

Gelding
.... more contenders for the Silver Goal:-
Monaco v Strasbourg 0-1
Reims v Metz 0-1
RKC Waalwijk vVVV Venlo 1-0
Lay current 1pt @ 2.00 and 1 treble @ Over 1.50 goals.
--------------------------
Waasland Beveren v Eupen 0-1
Royal Excel Mouscron v St.Truident 0-1
Gent v Genk 0-1
Lay current score 1pt @ 2.00 and 1 treble Over 1.50 goals :eek:
---------------------------