• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

steve davidsons product

paulb164

Colt
The Hoffenheim v Dusseldorf game triggered properly with a HT score of 1-0... unfortunately still waiting for that 2nd goal now at 75 mins with one bet accepted, and the 2nd one just about to be...
Nice - 2nd bet taken and Dusseldorf just equalised ! Automation might be a winner after all if I keep to high-scoring leagues :D

Delboy99

Colt
...... OK doing something a little different with the Silver Goal tonight. I will just lay 1pt @ 2.00 leaving it a little later and an evens shot. No matched up bet and nothing lost. One second half goal and 1 point gained, seems about right to me. So going for FC Utrecht v Almere City currently HT 1-0. ;)

Delboy99

Colt
..... cor! I went and missed looking at the goal when it arrived in the 67th minute. Unless someone can verify that the lay bet was matched when the goal was scored, I'll have to cancel and leave it out. :eek:

paulb164

Colt
..... cor! I went and missed looking at the goal when it arrived in the 67th minute. Unless someone can verify that the lay bet was matched when the goal was scored, I'll have to cancel and leave it out. :eek:
Sorry... wasn't watching the game.

Delboy99

Colt
..... does not look as anyone can verify the goal, so take it as a cancelled bet. After all it is still only a paper trial. :eek: